Chapter 9 - Get along

We were led to a room not far from where the meeting was held, there was also some guard guarding the door.

The room is a bit smaller than the meeting room but it's still spacious, we sit on the chair that has been prepared for us.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves first" the human prince opened the conversation first.
"Why would I?!" the wolf prince said with a scowl on his face.
It looks like he's the same as the rumor said, I'm curious how will the human prince respond

"It's okay if you don't want to, after all this was intended for the crown prince" well that answer must've been pretty sting for the wolf prince, coupled with the smile on the human prince's face.
"YOUU!" The wolf prince shouted with an angry tone ready to pounce on the human prince.

The other prince immediately tries to restrain both of them from fighting, even though I want to watch them fight but it's really not appropriate right now.

" Now why don't we calm down first and start introducing each other," I said with a slight smile and The other prince move their gaze to me. "Unless you want other people to watch our joke" I continue with a little threat.
The wolf prince calmed down a little but his eyes still look like he want to eat the human prince alive.

The others also calmed down and sit on their appointed seats again

"Then let me introduce myself first, my name is Vain Venustus the crown prince of the vampire kingdom, it's nice to meet you, "I said with a smile.

"Then let me go next," said the boy with silver blonde hair, "hello my name is Florence windstray the prince of the angel kingdom," he said with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"As you may know I'm the prince of the human kingdom, my name is Asher de Louis, and I'm sorry for the disturbance before," the human prince said or we can call asher while adding an apologetic smile at the end.

"My name is Eve Alfheim, and can we finish this fast I'm so sleepy," said the man who look like about to go to sleep anytime, well he must be the elf prince looking at his green hair.

"Hmph my name is Xavier Serena the prince werewolf, and if you dare to mess with me then get ready to get punched," Xavier said with a threatening voice while glaring at Asher.
Well, he probably still holding a grudge.

And the last one left to introduce itself is the demon prince. As I look at him
"I'm Aaron Hilfort, prince of the demon kingdom," he said still with his stoic face.

"Now that we all have already introduced ourselves, how about we do something to kill time," Asher said smiling and clapping his hand together.

"Why would I do something with you?"Xavier said while rolling his eyes
"Oh come on what's with you, always pick a fight with me" well Asher looks like his getting annoyed.
"I just don't like looking at your hypocrite smile" Xavier answered back
They both stare at each other like they're going to fight the next second.

Amidst all that commotion I heard someone beside me say "So noisy" Eve said with a tired and annoyed face, "you can sleep in a room if you want" I said.
He moves his gaze to me, and when his gaze stared at me he stopped for a moment, before mumbling "pretty"
I chuckled when I hear his mumbling and said "thank you" I smile at him.

He realizes that I can hear him and start blushing. I look at him when the red blush creped on his face "cute" I muttered silently.
But it looks like he hears my mutter because his face got even redder.

"What are you two talking about?" I heard a voice talking, as I look up at who the speaker is I saw Florence looking at us with a smile.
I smiled back at him and said "we just talk
About how cute Eve is" my smile deepened when I see Eve's face getting even redder like a tomato.

"Hahaha I see, he indeed looks cute" he laughs
"Stop it!" eve said shyly while covering his face
"Now now it's better for us to not tease him more or he will get burned," I said with a small smirk. Eve just continued to bury his face in embarrassment.

While we having our conversation, Asher and Xavier still quarreling, and Aaron still sits on his sit unmoved by what happened.

"Heh if you are that eager to get punched then how about we go on a spar right now, I guess you're scared to even accept my challenge" Xavier suddenly said with a provocative face.

"Heh do you think I'm scared of a little puppy," Asher said back with a smirk. "Come on don't you want to spar? Then let's go to the training field" Asher said again while walking to where the training field is.

The other followed him outside. I look beside me to see Aaron also followed silently.
"Have we ever met before?" I ask him about the gaze I fell at the neutral land.
He looks at me and says "yes" still with his stoic face.

Well, he was pretty straightforward.
"Well it looks like the rumor is true," I said with a little chuckle.
"What rumor?" he said, even though he still has his stoic face I still can see the curiosity in his eyes.
"That you are so cold that even just looking at you can make people freeze," I said with a little joke, there's indeed a rumor about him being cold but of course, it's not that exaggerated.
After I say that, he looks a little dazed probably not expecting that there's a rumor like that.

"It's not true," he said in a low voice, more like a whisper But of course, I still can hear it.
Looking at his dazed appearance, makes me want to laugh.

I hold back my laugh but still, I can't hold back my smile. Compared to his usually stoic face, right now he looks a little bit stupid and cute.

_________________
Thanks for reading☺️
This chapter is a little bit longer than the other chapter so hope you like it❤️❤️