Chapter 7 - journey

Hello sorry for not updating in a long time, but please read this before reading the story.
So i decides to change the name of the mc, because i just think its weird and i kinda don't like it so I change it to RAIN > VAIN
Well not much change happens
But im really Sorryy for changing it halfway of the stories🙏🙏🙏
________________________________
Today is the day where we're going to the major meeting, we're going to travel with a carriage.
My father will go in different carriage, while I will go with Alex and Axel.

"VAIII!!!" Someone shout my name while i getting ready. I see Alex and Axel strode to me
I waved at them.

"I'm so excited!!" Axel said with a big grin, while axel was left behind.

"You're overreacting." I said while rolling my eyes. "Oh come on aren't you excited too"Axel said while looking at me knowingly.

"At least I'm acting normal"i rolled my eyes again. Axel began pouting.
"Come on Vain don't tease him to much" Alex said while smiling a little.
"Fineee" i said acting forced.
"Sorry ok? Im also excited I'm just teasing you"i said

"I knew it, you must be excited too!" He said, with a grin plastered on his face.
I knew it he was just acting sad, i kinda regret apologizing .

Right after we finished our conversation, dad called us
"Vain come here!, we're about to depart" we immediately go to where our carriage is and climb to the carriage.

It's been 2 hours since we left the vampire's territory. Axel is now sleeping in Alex lap, while Alex is sleeping while sitting.

I just look at the passing scenery. And it looked like i was really crossing to another dimension, of course I realized it a long time ago, but in the past few years I never go out of the kingdom territory and never had a chance to confirm what the outside look.

I move my hand to the window, I don't know what i want to reach, and I don't the reason why I'm being reincarnated, but whatever it is or whoever give me this chance, I feel thankful to them because they give me the so called felling and relationships. I just smiled at my thought and glance at Alex and Axel.

We already arrived at the neutral land, and were going to rest until tomorrow night.
We travel at night, because even though the sun won't kill us it's still make us uncomfortable.

After we arrived at the inn, we go to our room, i sleep alone while the twin sleep together, my room is in the middle of my dad and the twins room.

The room is really luxurious, with gold inlaid everywhere, even tough it's worse then my room, but it's still very good.
This inn was the place for the royal and a high ranking nobles to stay when they are in the neutral continent.

I go to where the window is, i gaze at the street It's still. daytime so there are still a lot of people in the street.

I move my gaze to the most tallest building in this continent, it's the solar academy.
It's where the story will taken place, and the place where i go in the future.
Well we can only wait until that time come, and  the first thing we should think is, if the capture targets a friends or a foe.

I moved my gaze back, and walk to where the bed is, I just lay down on the bed planning to sleep a little.

"Vain!!" Tok tok tok, i hear Axel calling me while knocking at my door
I reluctantly get up from my bed and open the door. "What is it?" I ask, still with my bare face.

"Let's go out, it already night time, and there's a festival going on the street" Axel said with an energetic face. I really wonder if he ever get tired, i thought.

"Where's Alex?" I ask cause i didn't see him
"He's changing clothes" he said, "come on~ Vaii, it's rare for us to go out like this" he said with his puppy eyes.

"Finee, just you wait first, im going to change my clothes"
"Okkk!!, I'll wait for you in the lobby" he said while beaming, and run away to his room. Probably going to get Alex come out.

After that i change my clothes and come out of the room, but when i about to go, i saw my dad was just about to enter his room.
"Where are you going?" He ask
"To the town, with the twins"
"I see, well be careful and don't forget to bring the shadow guards." He said
"I know, see you later" i waved my hand, while i walk to the lobby.
"Let's go" i said when i see the twin in the lobby

"Look there's someone who sell apple toffee, lets buy it" Axel said
"He's to energetic, i wonder when will his energy running off"i said while looking at Axel who already running to there.
"Haha, i also wonder" Alex said smiling
"Aren't you tired, to accompany him, with his activity" i ask
"Well sometimes, but i also enjoyed it" he said, but i didn't hear much because i felt someone staring at us.

Im certain that it's not just my imagination. I look around and set my sight at the second floor of the restaurant in my left.

Because my sight is block, i can only see a small silhouette sitting and a bigger silhouette standing behind it, probably a master and a servant.

I didn't feel any malice from them, so i just move my gaze back, and focus on our outing.
We're enjoying our time, buying and shopping. Until it gets really dark.

It's already tomorrow night, and we're ready to depart. We'll probably going to arrived at tomorrow evening.

____________________________
Sorry it's so short, but ill probably going to update again soon, soo see you laterr🥰