Tiny Big Crush

Jinhwan and Mark were hanging out in the 10th floor living room, watching 'Kotaro Lives Alone' and eating watermelon (because she supports Mark). 

Jinhwan was sitting with Marks head in her lap, so she could play with his brittle, dead hair. While they were in the middle of watching their show, Jaehyun had barged into the dorm , loudly might I add, in with a group of boys behind him. 

Which rightfully scared the living shit out of the two that were peacefully on the couch. In which Mark had gracefully screamed

Jaehyun turned to see Mark and Jinhwan on the couch and said hi to his younger members. He went to introduce his friends to his members but then did a double take to look at Jinhwan to see her in a sports bra and leggings. 

He walked over to the couch and took off his jacket and quietly told her "I think you would be more comfortable with this on," and walked back to his friends. 

What he wasn't aware of, was that one certain person was looking at his younger member, completely taken by her looks. He watched as she quickly put on Jaehyun's jacket and then fixed her hair. 

Jaehyun then introduced Eunwoo, Mingyu, Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Bambam to Mark and Jinhwan. 

Mark immediately stood up from the couch saying hi to all of the new people in the apartment, with Jinhwan trying her best to somewhat hide behind Mark and Jaehyun, who was standing beside Mark. 

After Mark shook Bambams hand, done introducing himself, he realized that Jinhwan was behind him and looked at Jaehyun. 

It was common knowledge that she wasn't great at meeting new people because she was shy, but he hasn't seen her act this shy before. He turned to Jaehyun not knowing what to do. 

All the while the five men infront of the three NCT members stood there not trying to be awkward because they could see that Jinhwan was being shy and didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Jaehyun put his arm around her shoulders, forcing her to move forward an introduce herself. 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all. I've heard Jaehyun talk about you guys. Yeah...nice to meet you sunbaenims," while awkwardly bowing to them at the end. 

Bambam chuckled, "Ah, no need to be so formal, call me oppa."

She laughed awkwardly again, "oh, ok."

She finally got the guts to look up at them five of them, but completely avoiding meeting Jungkook's eyes. 

Jungkook was somewhat hurt because he had admired her for a while but she is known as an enigma in the kpop community. She is one of the most popular people in the industry but incredibly hard to get to because she is sheilded by her members and close friends. He has tried mentioning her to Jaehyun before but his friend just pushed it off. Him and his members are all fans of hers and they want to reach out but they never knew how to, or even if they should risk it. 

What he didn't know what that Jinhwan had the biggest celebrity crush on him and his bandmates. She watched their variety show "Run BTS" and followed all of them on her private instagram. None of her members knew of her crush on Jungkook and BTS, she would be mortified because she knows if any of them found out, they would tease her till the day she died, even in front of cameras. God forbid that Haechan finds out, he would do everything and anything to embarrass her about it. She is known to crush over actors but refuses to get into scandals so she doesn't mention interest in any male idols. 

That meaning that she could barely look Jungkook in the eyes without her whole face turning red, despite the facts that she could already feel her ears turning red being grateful that her hair is covering them. 

"Well, we'll just keep watching our show, you can join if you want," Mark says. Sensing that Jinhwan was getting uncomfortable. 

Even though she was focused on Jungkook, the other four men had been looking at her as well, which did not go unnoticed by Mark or Jaehyun.

"I just came by because I forgot my phone here before I left," Jaehyun said wanting to get out, just wanting to introduce his friends to his members out of decency. 

The six men turning to leave saying goodbye to the two on the couch. 

She was looking at Jungkook walk away, trying to be subtle. But very obviously looking at him 

Jungkook turning around to look at Jinhwan one last time. To his surprise, she was already looking at him. With a slight smile and shyly waving goodbye to her. 

Her eyes widening and cutely waving goodbye to him reciprocating with a smile as he was the last to leave the 10th  floor apartment. 

After making sure he completely closed the door, Jinhwan quickly ran to her room and flopped onto her bed breathing into her pillow trying to calm herself down. 

Mark slowly opened the door to their shared room, "Jinhwan?"

"Yes," she mumbled into the pillow

"Do you mind explaining why you acted like a 5 year old back there?" 

"ummmm....not really,"  face still in the pillow, now more embarrassed than before because Mark had noticed her. 

"Come on," he started whining, "Please, what could have made you act so shy?"

Jinhwan staying quite the whole time not wanting to explain herself. 

"Wait a second,,, WAIT A SECOND" Mark getting increasingly more excited while putting the pieces together and realizing that she must thought one of the guys was attractive. 

"YOU THINK ONE OF THEM IS ATTRACTIVE," yelling in english. 

"NO NO NO NO, STOP,  MEN AREN'T WORTH MY TIME, SO NOT ATTRACTIVE. WHY WOULD I BE ATTRACTED TO MEN WHEN WOMEN EXIST, NOT WORTH MY TIME" Jinhwan, now yelling out of panic. "Also shut up, you're being too loud. I swear if you mention this to anyone I will bite off your dick" 

"oooh, kinky," Mark laughed. "Who was it?" 

"None of your business, and please do not say anything to everyone," She was freaking out. 

"No, no, please tell me. I swear I won't tell anyone." he said desperately 

"Please don't tell anyone. I will not hesitate to back hand you" 

" I swear on god. I won't tell anyone" 

"Fine... it's Jungkook"

"WHAT? REALLY? NO WAY. I definitely thought Eunwoo would have been your type, you should have seen the way that he was staring at you. Actually, All of them were staring at you." 

"Wait... Jungkook was looking at me?" 

"Oh, my, god, I literally told you all of them were looking at you. But yes, he was staring at you" 

"WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS? I am literally going to give myself hope, I deadass cannot believe that someone like him would be interested in me. I am literally going to start make up situations in my head," Jinhwan saying desperately .

"Damn, you are down bad." He said said laughing really hard, realizing how serious she was. 

"Ughhh" Jinwhan exclaimed then throwing her head back into her pillow.