Drinking Buddies

#1 Ukraine:
   Ever since Mark and Jinhwan have been able to drink, they have always drunk together. It's a best friend thing.
NCT U was in Ukraine filming the 'Boss' music video and they decided to go out for the night.
    They went to a restaurant and had a couple of drinks. After a few beers, Mark went over and squished between Jinhwan and Jaehyun and puts his arms around her and says " ya know......... I really think ya know........ what would it would be like to be kicked in the head by a horse and sometimes I really think we should volunteer Haechan"
   Jinhwan looked over at him with a wtf face and says " what the hell? Why Haechan, wouldn't we want to use Chenle I feel like he would so be better for the role"
    After talking about who out of NCT would be the best to be kicked in the head by a horse Taeyong interrupts them saying " you should talk about something else guys, like puppies or you know?"
   Jinhwan turns to him with judgement and disbelief in her eyes and says to "please, do not concern yourself with matters that do not concern you , this conversation only competent people would understand." She then turns back to leans on him and then says " You know who not be a good option, Taeyong or Johnny. They're like legit you know?"
   "OMG I WAS JUST THINKING THAT" Mark yells at Jinhwan. She then grabs the sides of his face and pulls him closer and whispers "It's because we are the elite in NCT. Listen carefully, the others can't know bc we just have a higher thinking level."  

When she pulls away from his ear she then kisses his cheek and adds "This is why you are my favorite" 
   They proceed to have their shits and giggles and cuddles until they fall asleep together on the hotel bed with an unwelcoming migraine the next morning

#2 After Schedule:

So let me set the picture... 

It is after MAMA's 2018, Mark and Jinhwan somehow found themselves in their shared personal studio. There were 3 empty bottles of soju and it was 2 am. 

"So, I was contemplating the other night and I definitely thought that I identify as a comma, ya know. Or I am just a run on sentence." Jinhwan said to Mark with a funny face but definitely serious. 

"And why would you say such a smarty pants philosophically thing," Mark said with a tiny giggle. 

"Well let me tell you, man,  I just never stop that grind you know, I just keep working and working and my mind never stops. It is sorta like a continuous fruit roll up," replied Jinhwan

"Well damn, you could be a philosopher, LIKE THAT PLUTO GUY" yelled Mark 

"OMG Mark, we should have a company that just you know," Jinhwan said

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MAN."  Yelled Mark. 

Just as he finished yelling, Mark's phone began to ring. It was Jaehyun. 

"Whatsup man, How you do boo," Mark answered

"What's poppin' B, I missed the shit out of you," said Jinhwan right immediately after

"I just want to let you know that if you don't come home in the next 30 minutes, Doyoung and Taeyong will murder you and will never let you be by yourselves again," Jaehyun warned the pair of drunken buffoons. 

Mark and Jinhwan looked at each other and said "Well shit," and hung up the phone and proceeded to stumble out of their studio and made their way home. 

The next morning they were really happy to find out that there was no practice that day and they could sleep in with a really bad headache.