Wisdom Teeth

It was finally time for Jinhwan to get her wisdom teeth taken out.
And it was an understatement to say that she was scared.
Because she was so scared she brought Yuta and Taeyong with her to the appointment.
//
Jinhwan woke up to Taeyong slightly nudging her and saying
"It's 7, time to wake up to go to your appointment"

"Oopa I have an idea how about I don't show up so I don't have to get the surgery?"
" I think it would just be a better Idea for you to go. Just get it out of the way, it will only be 2 weeks to recover and then you can practice again. Let's get going, Yuta is waiting in the car"

After that Jinhwan got out of bed and into comfortable clothing and then went downstairs to see Jeno and Haechan talking.
"goodluck on your surgery. And try to still be high when you come back" Haechan screamed once he saw her leaving
She waved good bye and and got in the back seat of the car.
//
They entered the dentist office and then suddenly Jinhwan started to freak out a lot more while Taeyong was signing her in while Yuta sat down with her.
" you'll be ok, don't worry you won't even be awake for any of the surgery and we will keep you up on your meds and you won't be in that much pain you'll only be uncomfortable."

"Lee Jinhwan" said her dentist

She then stood up and her dentist brought her to her room that she was going to have the procedure in.
"We will start prepping you for surgery. Is there anything you want at the moment before we ask you questions and start?"

"Can you please bring back the people I came with and can they stay until I go under?" Jinhwan said with a tear streaming down her face.
"Yes sweetheart. Whatever makes you comfortable."  The nurse said feeling bad for Jinhwan.

After a couple minute Yuta and Taeyong came into the room while Yoona was silently crying in fear. Both of them held onto her hand trying to comfort her and calm her down.

The nurse then told her "we are going to put in your IV now and then we are going to put patches on you to track your heart."

"Ok."
Yuta squeezed her hand to reassure her
Taeyong said "Jinhwan you are doing great don't worry just calm down a little."

The nurse put everything in place and then Jinhwan knocked out from the gas that they gave her. Then Yuta and Taeyong left the room.
// After surgery \\

Jinhwan woke up and then couldn't move her hands and arms and started to cry because she could move her body. The nurse then went to her side and said "Hey everything will be ok. What's going on?"
"I can't move" Jinhwan said muffled because of al the gauze in her mouth
The nurse then held her hand and tried warming her up but after a minute she still wasn't able to move so some nurses moved her to another room and then wrapped her in a blanket and microwaved towels for her.
"Can I please see my friends" Jinhwan cried
"Of course. Sweetheart they'll be back in a minute."
"Thank you" she said crying

Yuta and Taeyong entered the room to see her crying saying how much she missed them.
They both tried not to laugh at her because they couldn't really understand her

// A couple hours later\\
Jinhwan got settled in at home and comfortable and was watching tv with Yuta and Haechan 
"You guys know that I missed you guys so freaking much and I love you and I hope that we can be together for ever and ever." Jinhwan said looking at Yuta  

 "You know you are probably one of the best looking people I have ever met in my life."
Haechan laughed and said " I am guessing I am the best looking, right  Jinhwan?"
" not you Haechan, on a beautiful day I needed to go to the restroom so me and my manager stopped at a target and I saw myself in a mirror and I was like ' wow who's that hottie?' And proceeded with my life knowing that I'm the most beautiful person"
The boys laughed at her and then calmed down
"Jinhwan" called Yuta
"Yes sweetie?"
" you're the best"
" I already knew that sweet
cheeks. But good try." She said

//
A/N: fun fact this is actually a true story. I got my wisdom teeth pulled out this Monday