School and Comebacks Pt. 2

While Jinhwan was on the floor, half-conscious,   the staff were telling people to get out of the room and give her room while they were trying to make her as cool as possible. 

Members were starting to leave the room because they wanted to her space but as they were exiting Jinhwan pulled on Mark's arm and started to make noise and her manager asked her "Do want Mark  to stay?"

A quite mumbled "yes,"  came out under her breathe 

All the members stood near the door just in case anything happened while Mark stayed in the room. 

Jinhwan was lying on the ground feeling really limp and weak and was trying to stay awake but was finding it harder as the seconds were passing 

She then felt someone's hand in hers and heard someone say "It will be ok, all you have to do is breath in and out. It'll be alright, I'm here for you. " 

Her breathing started to stabilize and it took a while for her to come back to full consciousness. When she was fully awake she sat up, worrying everyone because she hadn't said anything. 

Mark held her in his arms trying not to flood her with questions on why she didn't tell anyone she felt like she was going to pass out. 

Jinhwan began to cry because she was overwhelmed with everything that had just happened and buried her face into Mark  and she started to apologize for worrying everyone. 

After she was done crying she put her shirt back on and stood up and got water and laid down on a couch, the boys let her think by herself and give her some space. 

After a while, Jaehyun went up to her and hugged her and asked, "Are feeling better?" 

"Yeah, I guess, I sorta just want to go home and fall asleep watching TV but I have school tomorrow." She replied 

"You are definitely not going to school tomorrow, not after what just happened, but you can stay with me since I don't have a schedule tomorrow. " 

"I guess that sounds good, I'd literally cry if I have to show up to school tomorrow." 

"GUYS IT'S TIME TO LEAVE." Yelled their manager

The two of them left for the van and met up with Haechan and Yuta and went home. 

// I'm sorry if this sucks I have like no time to write anymore because of school and then I have afterschool practice till 8 and I'm taking AP classes this year\\