hangout

Namjoon and the gang decided to take you out to hangout together and agreed to go to the beach. Namjoon has so many plans forward in the meantime with you which are plans to ask you out. Yoongi on the other hand pick the place since he knew you havent been to the beach in a very, very long time. Jin now packs his change and the others and load them in the truck. Jhope looked forward for this since they never had a time alone, so he was the first to wait in the car.

Taehyung was on the phone with you and mentioned that you are at the mall shopping for some supplies and arts. NamJoon took the phone and boss you to hurry up.

Your relationship with Namjoon are really confusing, you both fight, and then became friends and then change in another time.

Taehyung:you ready?

Namjoon:yeah. The others?

Taehyung:Jhope is already in the car.

Namjoon:move out!

They load them stuffs and head to the mall.

Taehyung:but whrich beach are we going to?

Namjoon:her favorite.

Taehyung:which?

Namjoon:come on, she calls you her brother and you dont know her favorite?

Taehyung:I dont want to bother her bubble.

Namjoon:Its Palala lagoon resorts.

Taehyung:oh that.

Namjoon:yeah.

Taehyung:but how about her clothes?

Namjoon:we have no time to go back to her place to get clothes, we will be late.

Taehyung:oh. Well there is no need since she doesnt swim.

Namjoon:exactly.

Taehyung:but we will be the one with the fun. Not her.

Namjoon:there is more plans to it.

Taehyung:there.

Tae went to sit in the back of the truck with others and let you sit in the front. Nam Joon noticed that you brought his favorite book and he grabbed it.

Namjoon:thought you said shop for arts.

Y/N:I finished all my other books. So i got new ones.

Namjoon:your going to have to read this some other time.

Y/N:and why?

Namjoon:until i finished it.

Y/N:NamNam i brought that for me.

Namjoon:its for you and me. Sharing is caring.

Y/N:well my sharing is malfunction.

Namjoon:please. This is my favorite book.

Y/N:really?

Namjoon:yeah.

Y/N:well can I atleast read it first?

Namjoon:no. How about this, we read together.

Y/N:ok.

Taehyung knocked on the back window and you opened it and he handed you a sprite with mcdonald cookies that he saved last night. You dig in and feel alive with the sweet. You knew Taehyung knew your favorite breakfast and you shared with Namjoon who is not use to it but insist to take the offer.