Best friends?

Today was the day Namjoon promised that you will spend the whole day with him alone only the two of you. You were still in bed laying boredly doesnt even want to move and decided to play your favorite playlist which was BTS playlist. Epilouge was first to be played and the chores just means deep. You didnt want to feel that sad so you played the next song which was "Fake love". You max the volume and didnt give a damn about the neighbors not liking your morning song.

But the best thing is that, you dont have neighbors. You connect your phone to the speakers downstairs to make it even louder and a cool feeling. Recieved a text from Hobi that he will be comming over with Jin and Suga first while V and Jk gets food. The members knows your secret of being in love with Namjoon but cant show it, but they kept it as well for the best time.

You start your morning routine which exercising and then brush your teeth and face and then shower. It was really cold and it feels good along with fake love. Namjoon knows how much you love to take pictures of good views and all and going to museum, so he wants to take you.

You wore your least favorite clothes which was jeans along with a shirt and flack converse to match with the jeans. Magic shop was played and you made your way to the kitchen and heat up the batch of cookies V didnt finish and eat. The whole house was sounded by BTS and the bass boost makes it even cooler.

It felt as if the party is going on and you sat down on the kitchen floor facing the living room amd eat just as the others arrived in. They started dancing and singing as you joined them.

So show me
Ill show you
So show me
Ill show you
Show you

Jin sure had the best morning commenting that this is the kind of morning he wants to wake up to everyday.

You gave me the best of me
So you gave you the best of you

The three of you danced in the living room while Suga is secretly sneaking in the kitchen and eat you cookies. Hobi caught him and told you and you chase him across the kitchen. "Fire" was next and Suga got in position.

싣 샤 규ㅜㅕ

You all laughed and start dancing. You heard V's voice from outside and saw him running inside and dance. Jk joined and you all performed in the living room as if your live. The song ended and you all cheered for yourself and saw Jimin by the door.

Jimin:Ya'll forgot about me.

He pounts and everyone laughed in embarrassed that they forgot to get Jimin. Blood sweat and tears played and it was your version which was violin and you quickly skipped it thinking its cringed. Hobi jamed and played "More" which was also your favorite, but BTS songs are all your favorite.

Jungkook:we can hear the song from a few blocks away.

Jin:right. Same here a we came.

Taehyung:this house is sick.

Y/N:where is Namjoon?

Taehyung:well he said that he is going for a morning run and then his routine.

Jungkook:but he'll be here to pick you up.

Suga:Are you gonna tell him?

Y/N:not now. But... Maybe.

Hobi:cause i-i-I'm in the stars tonight

Taehyung:so watch me bring the fire set the night light.

Jin:shinning through the city with a little funky song.

Jimin:so imma light it up like dynamite.