I was planning to marry you.

The entire team was invited at the grammys award and they invited you with. You and Namjoon are standing in the line together waiting and the others are spotted getting waters. Namjoon knows your secret which your haunted inside by a ghost, a story no one believes but only BTS.

How it goes is that it will only be cure when what it feels that you feels is true, no one understands it but Namjoon and the others believe that its true, because they once saw it with their own eyes you being pulled and tossed around.

But to their surprise and yours, that didnt stop Namjoon from loving you. He was frightened but it didnt stop the feeling of him being in love with you. Everyone hoped they would get the award but for the last Grams, BTS never received one. You didnt want to sit with them but to stand in the back which made Jhope stand with you.

A few minutes later, they announced the winner, and it was awarded to Johnny Depp. Everyone applaused and you felt bad that BTS didnt get it. Johnny had a shout out to you his favorite collegue and also like a sister to him and to BTS as well which set the crowd wild.

During his speech, you had an attack. Jhope did his best to help but you werent yourself. Everyone turned their attention towards your direction and Namjoon and the others quickly made their way to you. Depp helped but it was too strong.

He told the others the curse is too strong for you to handle so they space out, by that minute, your breathing stopped. Namjoon yelled for your name and gave you CPR na dmouth to mouth but still nothing, and it didnt make him give up. The others called the cops and Hobi pulled Namjoon away but refused and held you in his arms while tears escaped his eyes.

Everyone in the room was quiet while Namjoons sobbing and hiccups where heard only. The other members are already on their knees circling you both and it was a shock to everyone to see the leader of BTS on his knees in tears over the love of his life.

Johnny:did anyone called the ambulance?!

Jin:I did.

Namjoon:WHY Y/N!?! WHY?!!?

Jungkook:Namjoon---

Namjoon:NO!! Im not letting go!!

Depp now got on his knees together as everyone else did. Sad is it? Died on this very own night.

Namjoon:you promised you would be ok. You promised! Why did you have to leave?! Why did you have to leave me?!?!

His tears were uncontrollable and words are very hurtfull. He held out a box from his pocket to your chest and couldnt say anything through hiccups.

Namjoon:I.. You... Promised. I even planned a lot of things for you, for us! Why?! I planned to marry you Y/N.

With that being said, the whole room looked up to NamJoon who said that he planned to get you both married for the future. Depp on the other hand felt this cold scene and Namjoon set the ring on your finger.

"No matter what, you'll always be mine, and I'll always be yours."

The members decide to huddle up together. Seconds then, the cursed finally decide to end it. What it felt was Namjoons love for Y/N and its true love. So the curse broke and no longer remain or haunt you for anything.

"Namnam?"

He looked at you looking at him like you just woke up, he smiled and burst out a laugh of happiness. The boys hugged you as everyone now exclaimed a miracle has happened.

Namjoon:dont ever promise something that your not sure of, again.

Y/N:ok.

*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×

After the grams, everyone wanted to go home already. There were no photo taken, no question to answer but Jungkook and Jin answered the question that Namjoon didnt.

Interviwer:was it hard to believe about this?

Jungkook:Indeed.

Interviewer:but do you think its a miracle she is alive?

Jin:it is. And im glad that we still have this time to be with her.

Interviewer:How do you feel of her to be around you all while carrying the curse?

Jungkook:sometumes it frightens us.

Jin:but mostly all night we would fear it would happen.

Jungkook:we get over it when we are all together. And being happy.

Jin:yeah.

Interviewer:but how would you all get through this?

Jungkook:we all realized that we are its weakness.

Jin:especially Nam Joon. But we knew that the curse gets weak when we are there.

Interviewer:how?

Jin:its difficult to explain. But it knows how much everyone loves Y/N.

Interviewer:do you think its impossible?

Jungkook:Everything is.

Jin:she should be cured but i had a feeling that the curse wanted to test us all if we would give up on her. But we walked our promise.

Interviewer:what promise?

Jinkook:Near, far, where ever we are, friends by chance, family by choice. Promise.

Hobi motion for them that they will be leaving now and they left. Everyone blogged about how powerful Namjoon's love is to save a soul. It was a lesson about love.

Y/N:you didnt give up.

Namjoon:friends by chonce.

Y/N:Family by choice.

Namjoon:promise.

Jin:we love you Y/N.

Jimin:yeah. We're not gonna give up on you.

Taehyung:exactly.

Yoongi:dont forget it.

Y/N:thanks guys.

Hobi:your our hope, we're you hope.

Y/N:I love you guys so much.

All:Near, far, where ever we are. Friends by chance, family by choice. Promise.