Chapter 4: Five Years Later

Many years have passed here, I have played my part of innocent child well. After the first 2 years, I was considered Iceburg's daughter. But it has been 5 years now and I am 16, and I have joined the men working here at Galley-La. But with good news comes bad news as well. For some odd reason, Kalifa, Lucci, and Kaku have stopped giving me updates on the mission and any messages from Spandex. When I try to bring it up, they change the subject rather quickly or give me short answers. Even Blueno won't say anything to me on the subject. I am suspicious that they plan to ditch me when the time comes.....

I walk outside the factory to see Kaku talking to some people. It looks like they want their ship to be fixed. Kaku stretches and proceeds to run off the direction of the drop. By the way they react to Kaku they (being the trio) are not from around here. Iceburg and Kalifa come up from behind me. I smirk as I watch the long nose kid (his nose reminds me of Kaku's except less boxy) trembles with fear. Iceburg, Kalifa, and I walk behind the trio. "Oh my, don't worry about it." Iceburg  says. "He runs around town freely." Kalifa adds stepping to stand beside Iceburg. Though I am 16, I am still shy when it comes to meeting customers, so I stand somewhat behind Iceburg, but not completely so that the customers can see me. "They call him Mountain Wind. He's the Galley-La's Dock one carpentry foreman, Kaku!" I say taking the courage to step away from Iceburg. My short white hair bobbing gently in the breeze.

"Huh? Who are you?" the girl with orange hair says, looking at the three of us

"Huh? Who are you?" the girl with orange hair says, looking at the three of us. "My name is Iceburg, this is my secretary Kalifa and my adopted daughter Emma." Iceburg says pointing to each of us in turn. I wave my hand at them, the kid in the straw hat is looking at my a bit intently. "Geez, that was a shock, I can't believe he jumped from up there." The long nose kid says. Iceburg chuckles "Well, I can't let you underestimate my workforce. In order to build a ship quickly and efficiently, one can't just be of average body and mind." Iceburg says, then turning to Kalifa, "By the way Kalifa..." She interrupts him " Yes, I have completed the background check. Straw Hat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, and Nico Robin. These three have bounties on there heads that add up to 236 million berries....." I zone out as Kalifa shows off her insane information gather skills. "You're a total failure of a mayor" The long nose kid says. I snap my head up from day dreaming and give him a deadly glare. "He's pretty spoiled. But isn't he the guy that old lady was telling us about." Luffy says turning to the orange haired girl. Before Kalifa can do anything, I fling myself at the straw hat boy, ready to kick him to oblivion. "HOW DARE YOU!" I scream kicking both the long nose kid and Luffy within a span of 10 seconds. 

I like you! Join my crew! Luffy laughs after that kick. Iceburg looks horrified and turns to me. "Don't you have work to do in the factory?" He says. I smirk because I know Iceburg doesn't want me to become a pirate, and 5 years ago I would have agreed with him. But with the way Lucci, Kaku, Blueno, and Kalifa have been treating me, I might have agreed to join the crew. I say goodbye to the trio and walk back into the factory. Knowing full well that in five seconds I will see him again, giving a tour to the trio of kids.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey guys! Another day another update! I know chapters are short, but I want this to be a good story, so please bear with me! Please vote and add to your reading lists! Also, some of the lines in this chapter come from One Piece chapters 325 and 326 all rights to One Piece belong to Eiichiro Oda. Until the next update!