Chapter 6: Heartbreak and Revelations

When I woke up again, the sky was dark. There was much shouting going on outside. "Many people are protecting us tonight daughter." Iceburg said. I looked up at him, the room was empty other then him and I. I knew what they were going to do tonight, and I just couldn't bring it to myself to tell him. I got up and crawled into his bed with him, like I did when I was younger, we sat like that for a while, neither of us speaking. Then there was a clicking sound from the other room, we both sat up and looked toward the direction that the sound was coming from. 

Nico Robin walked in, with a tall man wearing a bear mask, Blueno I thought to myself as I froze from horror of what was about to happen. "You startled me. I knew you would come... but never from there. Did you use the same means yesterday? I don't remember a door being there" Iceburg said. While they were distracted, I slowly got from under the covers and crawled towards the door, until arms appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me. "I didn't say you could leave did I?" Blueno said, his mask still on and Nico Robin beside him in her signature pose. "Leave her be! It's me you want right?" Iceburg screamed. " Where was I? Oh yes, I was explaining why we were able to get in. It's the power of the Door-Door fruit. However thick the wall, wherever I touch, it becomes a door. As long there's a wall, I can get in and out of anything." and with that, Blueno shot Iceburg in the stomach. I screamed, but a hand clamped my mouth shut. I tried biting the hand, there was a gasp of pain and I tasted blood. "You little-" Blueno said, he took the butt of his pistol and hit my head, I gasped and once again, the sweet darkness dragged me under and I felt nothing more.

When I awoke, Everyone was there, Kalifa, Lucci, Blueno, and....Kaku. But Robin was there along with a bloody Paulie and a couple of Straw hat pirates. I was tied up with rope and a gag was on my mouth. I probably looked like a hot mess. Kaku turned to look at me. "Look, the traitor is awake." he said, kicking me. I grunted and glared up at him. " Now is the time to reveal everything to our "dearest little sister" this life of yours Emma, is not real, simply put." I guess my eyes widened in shock cause Kaku smirked and continued " You see Emma, your name isn't really Spark D Emma, no, not at all. You are the illegitimate younger child of Gol D Roger. Many people thought you were the daughter of Whitebeard because of your silvery white hair, but that is not the case. Your mother's name was Rough D Sapphire, after she found out who your father was, she left you in our care, BUT we lied when we told her that she would go free and you were to be executed. But the roles were swapped, we kept you alive and sent her to the execution scaffle. Also Emma, no Rough D Diamond, you and your older brother, who we shall not speak of at this present moment, are the two most wanted children currently to date. So we will be taking you with Nico Robin here and a man named Cutty Flam." Kaku bends down to my height, I was on my knees at this point sobbing. Everything I have ever known was fake. The family I thought I had in CP9, my name, my own parents for crying out loud.

"Oh and one more tiny detail we forgot to mention," Kaku says, spinning towards Iceburg. " All of this time you have probably thought Diamond was an innocent bystander before we came along. But she was originally the-" At this point I got tired of Kaku and the other's shenanigans, so I activated my devil fruit, and burned through the ropes, jumped up, and ran to the window, I turned to Iceburg as I stood on the sill, everyone was too shocked to move just yet " I'm sorry Ice- no Dad for be horrible person. I love you." Kaku widen his eyes and said "Shave!" But it was too late, I had fled the coop, and I knew just where I was heading to next. When I landed, there was nobody around outside, I quickly crossed the yard and walked through the gate. If I was going to make it to my friend's house before Aqua Laguna hits, I am going to have to do it fast. I was going to the place where I knew he would be at. Who is he? You might ask. He is....

Hello everyone! Another day another update! This one had less pictures and more dialogue. Was that reveal a surprise to you? Hope it was :). If you have any suggestions on what I should do next, comment below! Please vote and add to your reading lists! Till the next update! Ta ta!