The Birth

Nine whole months I had to deal with a very moody Lana. It was torture. She had me go and get her stuff like a lot of food, like ice cream, pizza, pickles, and Popeyes chicken.
"MYRA! MY WATER BROKE!!!" I heard Lana scream from upstairs. I called 911 and helped Lana down to the front door. The ambulance came a few minutes later. I kept telling Lana to breathe in and out. 5 minutes later we were in the hospital. After a few hours of pains and screams, Lana had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. I smiled as the doctor gave Lana the baby, oh god she was beautiful. I chocked a sob as happy tears came down my face.
"Oh god Lana she's so beautiful. Uh Lana what if she doesn't like me?" I asked my wife.
"Myra I know she'll love you. You know why?"
"Why?"
"Because your her momma."
"Oh Lana. Can I hold her and what's her name? Can her name be Nicole?"
"Yes and yes. I like that, Nicole Maria Parrilla." I nodded and held my little baby girl. She gurgled and smiled as she touched my face. I then gave her back to Lana.
"I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back."
"Ok babe don't be too long." I nodded as I walked out and into the bathroom. I sat in a stall and let the tears go as I sobbed into my arms. 'Oh god, Nicole is gonna hate me once she grows up.' I thought to myself as I rocked back and forth. After crying for 5 minutes I went back to Lana's room and smiled. She was asleep while holding Niky and she was sleeping too.
A few weeks later I woke up from the intensive crying of Nicole. I groaned as I got up and picked up Niky who stopped immediately. Then I sang her a soft lullaby lulling her back to sleep. Once I made sure she was sleeping and changed into a new diaper, I laid down next to my wife and cuddled close to her.