Rising From the Dead

It's been 3 1/2 years since I've "died" and today is Niky's birthday. I'm gonna surprise everyone and Lana is probably with Sean. But I'll understand why she's with him, 1: she'll hate me cause I faked my death. 2: she has gotten over me.
I got dressed into a white dress. Then I drove over to Lana's house and saw a lot of cars. I got out and knocked on the door and the door revealed Lexi. "Myra what are you doing here?!"
"Um I'm here to see my daughter for her birthday." She let me in and I gave her my daughters gift. She put it with the others and led me into the backyard. Everyone looked my way and they went wide eyed. I saw Lana with Sean and and I swallowed the lump in my throat. She then let out a sob and ran to me hugging me. I let her cry on my shoulder. I awkwardly hugged her back. Lana then led me to our daughter and she screamed "Momma!" she jumped into my arms and I held her close. "Happy birthday baby girl. I love you."
"Love you too momma. And thank you."
"You're welcome." I let her down and Caleb jumped into my arms. Then I went and hugged my mom and dad, and everyone else. I went up to Lana, "Hey Lana I know your with Sean so I think a divorce would be needed and I'll happily see Niky on weekends."
"Myra no! Me and Sean are not together he's getting married to Elena who is over there. I don't want you to leave please tha-."
"Was a mistake I know and I won't I just thought you and Sean were together. And I'll never leave cause I love you."
"Love you too and no." We laughed and kissed. We had cake and ice cream then Niky opened all of her presents.
A few hours later me and Lana put Niky to sleep and we went to bed where Lana held onto me afraid that she'll lose me again.

Once Upon A New LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara