Being The Evil Queen

We arrived in Florida and I had the sweet in the Cinderella castle. I kissed Lana and Niky then I went out and into the place where I get my Evil Queen costume on. Once I got my costume and makeup on, I headed out and got into character.
This job is so fun. I make everyone happy and sometimes sad. Oh well. I'm the Evil Queen.
~Time Lapse~
Ugh I haven't seen Lana, Niky or my family in 2 years. I just quit my job and I headed back to Vancouver. I entered my home and went upstairs to see Lana making love to some guy. She saw me but I ran out of the house. I got back into my car and drove away then I went to an hotel. I then got a phone call from an unknown number saying they have my daughter and Caleb. I then went to the location. I gave the guy, Jack $10,000. The police came along with Lana and my family. Then I heard a gun shot and felt pain. Then my world turned to black darkness.
~Lana's POV~
No oh god no! This is all my fault as the guy called Jack shot my wife. And what's worse was I slept with Sean who plays Robin Hood in Once Upon A Time. Niky then ran over to Myra and tried to wake her up but no use.
I was in the hospital and they just told me, Jen and Colin she was dead. I sobbed and left. I asked Jen to take Niky for a while.
~Myra's POV~
I told the doctors to tell everyone I'm dead then later I can show up like at the funeral or at Niky's birthday. I then texted my mom telling her I'm alive but to not to tell anyone else. Then I went to live with Jared and Lexi.