Visting My Parents

My parents just called to congratulate us and asked if we would like to come over. We said yes so me and Lana hurriedly got our baby's things together and once we were ready, we got in the car and Niky was in the car seat asleep.
We arrived and I got Niky out as Lana carried the things inside. When I stepped into the house, my mom engulfed me into a hug but she was careful about Niky. I then gave Niky to Lana and picked up Caleb. Oh he was so cute but Niky is cuter. After we ate and the babies were fed, I saw Alexis and Jared walk in and I was in a crushing hug. "Yea it's good to see you too, but I can't breathe." She released me. "Oh thank you Lexi and hi Jared."
"Guess what?!"
"What?"
"Me and Jared are engaged!"
"Omg no way congrats and meet you little niece, Niky." Lana then handed Niky to Lexi.
"Oh she's so cute and look she has your eyes Lana." We smiled and Jared held her he would be an awesome big brother.
"Alight lets get the kids to bed and then we can watch the show." So me and Lana put Niky to bed and went out to the living room where I cuddled up between my mom and Lana. Lexi was sitting on the floor in front of me so I would nudge her with my foot.
After the show finished, me and Lexi were sleeping. My head was on my moms shoulder and Lexi's was on Jared's shoulder. I woke up a few hours later in a bed and I rolled over to see Lana asleep. I smiled and kissed her waking her up. She lazily smiled and snuggled closer to me. Her face buried against my neck. I then smiled and held her close as I fell back to sleep. Then my mom came in and woke us up.
After getting ready for the day, I hugged my mom for 5 minutes and did the same with my dad, Lexi, and Jared. Me, Lana and Niky went home.