Saying Her First Words

It's been a year since Lana gave birth to Niky. And we've been trying to get her to say 'mommy' or 'momma'. But she would just look at us and laugh. Until then one day when my mom came over with Colin, Caleb, Jared and Alexis. Niky saw my mom or her grandma and said "Nana! Nana! Nana!" She clapped her little hands as she said this. Me and Lana looked at each other as I said this.
"Oh come on that's not fair! She likes you better mom!"
"Not my fault that your daughter likes her nana but she still love her momma Myra."
"Yea babe and besides she still has to say mommy or momma." I nodded and praised our daughter then Lana did the same. I ten picked up Caleb and he said "Myry!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. Then I put him down and Niky and Caleb started to play with their toys.
"Hey dad, so how's it going?"
"Good, how about you?"
"Good." He nodded and then I gave him a hug. Then I hugged Lexi a hug and we then talked about stuff. Then I decided to tell everyone that I have a new job. "Hey guys can I have your attention?" Everyone looked at me so I continued. "Um I want to tell you all that I got a job in Disney World and I'm the Evil Queen."
"Oh that's great babe! But what about me and Niky?"
"Well can't you come with me and live with me?"
"Babe you know I have a show to do and what about you're family? Are you just gonna leave them behind?!"
"N-no I don't want to but this is my dream job and I'm going wether or not you like it!" I yelled at Lana then I packed my stuff and I called a cab. I was sobbing and I looked at Lana who was sobbing. I then told the driver to stop. I then ran to Lana (she gave Niky to Lexi.) and hugged her and said "I'm sorry baby, but please come with for a few days please." She looked at me and nodded then she packed hers and Niky's stuff. We then went to Florida and on the plane, Niky said "Momma, Mommy." We smiled and kissed her.