Episode 3 - Family of Rogues

It was late at night and Atchaco was sitting in her apartment. She had just finished pouring herself a glass of coke when her phone rang. Atchaco looks and sees that it is Iris and answers it. "Hey, Iris. What's up?" Atchaco wondered.

"Atchaco, I need your help, now!" Iris replied. She was running around inside a building as people were shooting at her and Atchaco heard the gunshots.

"Were those gunshots?" Atchaco said worryingly.

"Yeah. I'm at Baldwin Tower! I can't find a way out." Iris answered as she continued to be shot at.

"Window-- is there window?" Atchaco asked.

Iris had hid behind one of the pillars as the men who were shooting at her got closer. "Over here!" One yelled.

"Um, yeah, up ahead." Iris said. She then runs over to the window where the men were shooting at her, shattering the glass with the bullets. "Okay, I'm by the window. Why?"

"Okay, great, you're gonna need to jump." Atchaco informed her.

"What? Are you crazy? Atchaco, no way." Iris told her.

"Iris! Do you trust me?" Atchaco asked.

"Yes. Of course I trust you." Iris replied.

"Okay, then jump." Atchaco repeated and in seconds she super speeds out of her apartment in her suit.

"I can do this. I can do this." Iris whispered to herself. Iris then runs up to the window and jumps as the men still shoot at her. Macanese arrives and zooms up the building and grabs Iris, running back down and placing Iris back on her feet.

"All right. You good?" Macanese questioned.

"Yeah." Iris replied.

"All right. Wait, uh... how many guys are up there?" Macanese asked.

"Uh, two. They both have guns." Iris informed her.

"Okay." Macanese smiled. She then runs up the building. There was shouting and gunshots when Macanese came back down as she dropped the bad guy's guns on the floor. "Okay, now they're taking little naps till the CCPD wakes them. So what exactly were you thinking?"

"I got a hot lead on a real estate scam. I mean, these guys have been illegally evicting people, breaking up families." Iris explained.

"Okay, look, no story is worth your life." Macanese reminds her.

"Thank you for coming!" Iris said, hugging the cyborg.

"Yeah." Macanese replied.

"I can't wait to write about this." Iris admitted.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Macanese said.

"See ya." Iris replies as she turns and leaves and Macanese zooms away in the other direction.

The next day, everyone had found the breach in the basement of STAR Labs. "Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Barry wonders.

"Still can't believe what I'm looking at." Jay admits.

They were looking at the huge breach in front of them that kind of looked like moving water. "52 breaches in Central City, and the biggest one just happens to be in our basement." Atchaco points out.

"We need a name for it." Cisco said.

"It's not a pet, Cisco." Caitlin reminds him.

"No, it's a wormhole." Stein tells them as he walks in.