Hollow Mind

A/n: Y/n is residing with The Owl Lady and has been living there even before Luz entered the Demon Realm. She's 16 and is a pro at abomination magic and plant magic.

Y/n POV

Darkness was the only thing I saw.

My head was pounding and my mouth was dry.

I slowly forced my eyes open and let my e/c eyes scan the area.

Paintings.... Just tons of paintings in a wide corridor.

I rose from the floor slowly and walked up to one of the paintings. I let out a quiet gasp when my eyes were laid upon....me and luz, lilith, king, eda and... the emperor.
"Triumph over Wild Magic" I read out loud.

"What the hell is this place." I said while looking around the corridor.

"You know exactly what this place is." A familiar voice said.

I turned around only to be met by Hunter aka The Golden Guard. His magenta eyes piercing into my e/c ones.

"You got us trapped in the emperors mind!" He shouted in my face.

"What drugs are you on? We can't possibly be in the emperors mind." I stated.

"I don't know what that is and I don't care to- he sighed before continuing. -remember what happened at the nightmarket?"

**Cue the flashback**

"I heard whispers of an attempt to invade the emperors mind with wild magic. I decided to take the villains out myself."

"But just as I was about to stop them..."

"Halt! For crimes against the emperor you are under arrest!"

**Flashback Pause**

"Oooohhh" I laughed. "I remember now."

"HEY!"

**Cue the flashback, again**

"Eda took me, Luz and King to the nightmarket to repair Luz's witch's wools cape, but we ran into som trouble."

"Luz and King were trying out some walkie-talkies while Eda was banging on someone's door, until they eventually opened it."

"Apparently this witch that was supposed to have witch's wool joined a coven and is now scared that the titan might punish her for "aiding wild witches".

"Luz then began to ramble about how Belos is evil. WHICH FOR THE RECORD IS TRUE."

"And that's when King said something about that we need something big to prove that he's evil, and that's we're you come in!
I saw you running into an alley so I followed you."

"Halt! For crimes against the emperor, you are under arrest!"

"Heeeey Goldie!"

**Flashback Pause**

"You screamed like a little girl lol"