Thanks to Them (Part 4)

Y/n POV

"Hey, we're back! And we bought some, uh, cars." Hunter spoke as he and Luz entered the room.
I just rolled my eyes as I continued to look through all the different fabric and costume pieces.

I already knew who I was gonna be for Halloween, but I still needed some more accessories.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.
I turned around to see Hunter. Smiling.
I groaned. "What?" I asked him, clearly annoyed.
He didn't answer he just held up two costumes.
At first I didn't get it. But when I looked a little more, I realized that one of them was the one he was wearing earlier and the other one looked about my size. Ugh.

I pulled him off to the side. "Just because I found the dignity and sympathy in myself to apologize to you for being a bitch for no reason, doesn't mean we're friends!" I whisper shouted as I pointed at him accusingly.

I was about to walk off, but I wasn't completely finished yet. "And I already have a costume!" I said as I showed him the finished dress.
Hunter didn't exactly show any emotion. He just stared at me.

Just as I shot him one last glare, I swear I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes.
I just decided to ignore it.

Bad call.

Dumbass.

I was alone in Luz's room now, looking myself in the mirror, staring at my costume.
I was pretty proud of it honestly.
I really did look like Corpse Bride.

I smiled and twirled around a little admiring how I looked before walking down the stairs towards the car.

I actually felt great... until I saw Hunters costume.
Spoiler Alert, it wasn't the one he showed me before.
He was now wearing a black vintage suit that matched his, now, dark hair. My guess is that Gus cast an illusion on his hair.
That motherfucker had dressed up as Victor.

He stood by the car outside, with the door opened, gesturing for me to take a seat in the car with a slight blush on his face.

I groaned before marching up to him. "What do you think you're wearing?" I yelled.
He shrugged. "I am the Victor to your Emily." He smiled before sighing. "I also want to apologize, for everything."
I was really trying resisting the urge to slap him, but before I could, everyone else got in the car. "Save it." I spoke.
I sighed before joining them, and Hunter taking a seat next to me.

Okay, now I was really angry. I really wanted to punch that fucker in his face.
But instead, I tried what Camila advised earlier.
I focused this anger on something else. But it was really hard.
Hunter deserved it. He deserved every. single. bit of it.

But I knew that if I took out my anger on him, no one would actually take my side.
So I just sucked it up, and focused my anger on Belos. Who got us stuck here.

Finally we arrived in town where the festivities had already begun.

We all walked up to some kind of play. Where a woman was being accused of something. By a man. Of course it was a man. Ugh.
Gus then stepped in and performed som magic, somehow no one questioned it.

Except for that witch-hunter wannabe that got arrested.
As everyone watched, I snuck away as I wanted to see everything else.

The human realm was just really interesting.
And as an artist, it really got me inspired to create new stuff.

I slowly strutted down the streets, looking at all the different decorations.
I found it very interesting how the humans dresses up as witches for halloween.
I smiled a little at the thought.