Study Kisses

Y/n POV

Me and Hunter were laying on the floor studying. Music playing in the background.
Scrawny, Oh No!, Lotta True Crime, Bohemian Rhapsody, brutal, High Enough and more of our favs.

I was laying on my stomach with my textbook in front of me, while Hunter was laying on his back staring at the ceiling.

'What are the three main ingredients for making an abomination....'

It tried so hard to focus, but my my train of thought was lost. My mind was somewhere else.

Hunter must have noticed something was up.
"What's up with you?" Hunter asked me, turning his head towards me. His hair falling messily over his face.

"I don't know, i just can't focus. My mind is just somewhere else right now."

Hunter say up, "How about we take a break? Just relax a bit."

"Yeah, I would like that." I said while sitting up.

I sat up with my back against my bed and Hunter moved over to sit beside me.

"How about I distract you?" Hunter suggested while smirking. Looking at my lips.

I looked at him, a smirk on my lips.
"Naughty, but sure."

We both immediately moved closer to each other. He cupped cheek, pressing his lips on mine, his other hand soon finding my waist, pulling me closer.

I felt him smirk against my lips, which made me chuckle a bit.

My hands were found in his ash blonde hair, tangling it.

His lips began trailing down my neck leaving marks along the way.

I smiled at the sensation of his lips.

"Is your mind clearer now?" He asked me.

"I think I might need a few more kisses."

A/n: Yeah, i don't even know why i'm doing this shit

byeeee

-Fallen 1