ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ?

𝗜𝗡- 𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗔 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 makes its way on his face, as his gaze from the window wanders back to the phone in his hand. 

He had mere minutes ago received the photo that brought smile on his face. Least to say, however much he tried he could not push the smile away. 

The boy truly grows onto you. 
Tony shakes his head and turns to look out of the window of his car, once again, just as the buildings pass. The buildings were zooming past as he sat there in the car, heading for the avengers compound, from upstate New York. 

He had decided to meet Peter there. They decided to have a lab day. 
Since, Tony saw the kid's smarts he wanted to work with him. And they did. 

A few weeks ago, Tony and Peter met in the Avengers Compound in his old lab. And least to say, both of them enjoyed it out of the world. Those all talks of physics, nanotech, chemistry, suits. It was so fun for both of them. 
And thus, they started with these small meetings thing that did not remain that small when they started. Always extending to larger time periods than they had planned before. 

Peter did not want to drag attention to himself, thus, they met at the Stark industries or also called Avengers Compound. This way people did not question him (much), he could easily enter saying that he had an internship there.