ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏! 

That was the loud sound that was heard, followed by similar sound of something heavy falling. The sound echoing in the huge hall like place. 

Loki was the first one to get up, and instantly brushed any piece of minute particle that may have stuck to his suit in form of dust. He was very immaculate about his surroundings and preferred to keep it that way. 
He looked down at the ground, where the others were still fallen, slowly waking up from their reverie and about to get up. 

He wrinkled his nose at how pathetically they were behaving. Before he realized who all the lot included and now, he could nothing else but roll his eyes and mentally groan at what was about to come. 
This is not at going to be fun! 

The next person to pull themselves of the ground were two of them, Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark. The spy and the man that fought through tin can. 
Both of them looked around confused, exchanging worried glances before the latter's eyes landed on Loki. 

"Ok, let's do this once again!" Tony speaks up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" 

Now everyone in the room were on their toes. They all got up and were now staring at one another. Bruce and Loki could feel the tension between Tony and Steve while Thor was oblivious as always.
The two did not also miss the weary glances that Natasha, Clint and a man with metal arm were giving as they looked between Steve and Tony.