𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄;

[ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ]

" 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 "
______________

• 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣 •

As Great Britain said they all went to the coast again and jumped into the boat.
They only needed to go a bit more of 28 km further down so it would take no time.

To make the trip less tense, France came up with an unrealated topic,just out of the blue.

------ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 _______ ?

------ 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡... 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙧

Then it went quiet again.It was a silent and comforting travel for everyone, Great Britain and France began talking about trivial things, and _________ obviously wasn't listening.

They would cut their head off with a guillotine if they somehow spoke up about something said; so it was better to be quiet.

Once they arrived they saw a large car colour black, and some soldiers were around it along with a chofer.
The trio aproached the vehicle.

------ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘴? 𝘈𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯.

They stared at Britain

' 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖽𝗈...? '

Their parents, both in Spain fighting for the country,hell they didn't even know if the civil war had ended yet,probably not though.

They declined their offer.

------ 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

------ 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

------ 𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚...𝙪𝙝𝙢

------ 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 ________

France winked, and went to the car ,Britain following behind.
___________ stood there with her backpack and watched as they both dissapeared in a distance.

' 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 '

They thought.