𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓;

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 •

_________ woke up at the sound of an annoying bell , that meaning they would have to face people again making them tired and frustrated all of the sudden. 
Their head was spinning when they got out of bed, _________'s military uniform felt heavy, and they didn’t feel like talking or facing any country or living being alone for that matter. They opened the door and a soviet soldier stood in front of it; he was going to knock.

— 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 _________?

— 𝗝𝗮? 𝗜𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗰𝗵? 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?

— 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘵, 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.

— 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

They sped up to the first floor and followed a large group of people in hopes they would be on their way to the dinning room, they were right; but to their surprise it was an extremely diverse buffet. Sausages, toasts, cakes, coffee, scrambled eggs, different kinds of juice. The sight made _______ drool, they were very hungry.

___________ grabbed an easy meal so that they wouldn’t puke on their way home.

Home.

No it wasn’t home. Home was long gone. 

On their way to Germany, yeah.

It was late in the morning they should have had woken up earlier because now their droopy eyelids were quite visible. Nobody could see them like that so they searched for the soldier they met earlier and asked him were did they need to go. When __________ got on the transport along with their crew, the numbness consumed them and took them to a frightening dream.

☆ ☁︎ ☆
~

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ~

The sun caressed their cheeks, their body was burning and there was blood dripping-

-blood?

Their body was bleeding. They were bleeding out. Their head felt too dizzy to keep steady, They couldn’t get up, they couldnt get up-

☹︎
☆ ☁︎ ☆

Gasp

'𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇...?'

They woke up on the main cabin inside the boat, the chefs downstairs were preparing meals for the countries arrival, the soldiers were resting on their rooms while others patrolled around it.

ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ

--- 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? -- They said with a raspy voice.

--- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯.

They stood up quickly only to find out that it was not the empire but his daughter.