chapter 1

??? POV:

It's been two years since that portal sucked me here. If my friends were to see me now,they would shit their pants because of how much I changed. They probably forgot about me by now,cause I was an annoyance back then. My name is Kyouya Ootori, that's my new name. My name before I came into this magic-less dimension,Natsu Dragneel.

End POV:

Kyouya was sitting in the club room typing away on the computer. The club was on as the other members were busy entertaining girls. Well, till the doors burst open and the room went silent. A group of four were in front of the doors. The red head spoke up,"is there anyone named Natsu Dragneel here?" She asked. Tamaki thought for awhile before answering back,"never heard of the name,but you ladies can stay and enjoy your time with us host," he suggested and presented  roses to the two females of the group. "I might know, follow me," Kyouya led the group into the changing room. "Alright,tell us where Natsu Dragneel is,he disappeared two years ago," Gray demanded fiercely. Kyouya adjusted his glasses.

"He is right in front of you,ice princess," he stated bluntly. "Natsu? Is that you? What happened!?" Lucy yelled. "Natsuuuuuuuuuu!" Kyouya was glomped by the flying blue exceed. "It's Kyouya now. And lets just say... I had to mature up or I would not have survived this, oh so different world." the Ootori sighed. "Great to see you Na-Kyouya," Erza pushed Kyouya's head towards her armoured chest. "Still so cold,""how did you end up here in the first place. From what we gathered,we can still use our magic here and this school is for the rich." Gray raised a brow at the last part.
A.N
Hey sasa here and I hope you like this new chapter of this new chapter in the new story. This story is a request from one of my friends who is going to leave soon so I am very sad! So, please leave a comment so that I can improve my writing skills for you readers out there.
Sasa out!