chapter 4

kyouya smiled,then turned back towards the host club members. "Well...It has been a blast and I had fun, but this is where I say good bye.Hit it Erza!" Kyouya shouted at said person who in turn pressed the button.

"W-wait! What d-do you m-mean? You aren't going anywhere,right?!" Tamaki yelled as the fairy tail guild marks glowed on each person. "I am going. Sorry Tamaki...... I did enjoy my time here as a host of Ouran highschool. Thank you... for allowing me to be a part of the club,and your family,"those were the last words of Kyouya Ootori as he disappeared from this world. The club was silent for a while, before Haruhi smiled sadly. "We'll see you later...Kyouya-senpai."

At the Fairy tail guild hall, members were seated  quietly(Oh my gawd! Why is fairy tail so quiet! Is the world going to end?! Quick! Hide!*hides under the bed*),waiting for Team Natsu to come back. Then five figures suddenly appeared in the middle of the hall. They recognised Lucy,Gray,Erza and Happy,but questioned who the young tall black-haired teen standing beside them was. Weren't Team Natsu suppose to bring Natsu back? Most thought. "Hello people, it's nice to see you guys after two long years," the man suddenly spoke up. "N-n-n-n-Natsu?!"The entire guild screamed. "The one and only," he smirked,causing the females in the guild to blush. "I-I-I-I don't believe you! Prove it! Prove your Natsu-nii!" Romeo said. Kyouya just sighed,then placed his pen,notebook on the table and removed the purple jacket and placed it on the chair. He slipped off the shirt a little so that only tha shoulders were visible. He then turned so that his right shoulder faced the guild, revealing the fairy tail guild mark. "Proof one," Kyouya said. He held out his right hand and lit it on fire,"proof two." Kyouya then took out a scarf with scale-like patterns on it from his pocket. "And proof three. Now do you belive me?" The guild was left speachless until Gray decided to speak. "So do we still call you 'Kyouya' or 'Natsu'?" Gray asked.

"Natsu. I am known as 'Kyouya Ootori' in the other world and am known as 'Natsu Dragneel' in this world," Natsu smiled,which once again caused the females to blush again. Levy then decided to blurt something random out while still blushing,"whendidyoubecomesocharming?" This caused Natsu to smirk more,"what can I say, I am a host after all."
-The End-
A.N.
Well, hope you like this. This is the end for this story but I might decide to add something extra later in the future. Please tell me how you liked this,vote for it if you want. And thank you for reading 'Meet The New Me'.
Sasa out!