chapter 3

"But I can not find anymore information on them at all,it's like they don't even exist,"Kyouya sighed. "Never mind that,why is Gray stripping his shirt off!" Haruhi yelled. "Gray here just has a stripping habit," Erza said, then bashed the ice wizard's head with her fist. All the other people apart from Kyouya, Honey and Mori took a step back from the red head and raven-head who, mind you, is on the floor with a steaming bump on his head.

"Gray must join the host club!"Tamaki suddenly blurted out. "What? Why should I even join this host club in the first place! I don't even know what a host club is?!" Gray shot up from the marble floor and started shouting at the blonde. "It will increase our profit by 30%. I even saw some of the girls staring at him when they open the door." Kyouya smirked. Gray glared at Kyouya when Honey started talking. "Yay! Ray-Chan is joining the host club! Kyou-chan even got an explanation on why he should join! Let's get cake!" Honey started dancing around with Usa-chan.

That was when a heavy aura filled the room that chocked everyone except for Kyouya,Honey and Mori. "We only came here to bring back Natsu when he disappeared from Fiore two years ago. Not to stay here,"Erza growled out. She then equipped and something appeared in her hand. "This device pulls whoever has the fairy tail guild Mark back to Fiore ,when I push this button,we will be sent back,"Erza held the device in her hand. Kyouya.....
A.N
Oh no!what is kyouya going to do! Hey guys sasa here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment so that I can improve for you fanfic lovers out there! And thank you for the support you have given me for "The New Guardian". I'll see you guys next chapter!
Sasa out!