chapter 2

Kyouya took his pen and started writing fast,"when I was sent here,I was found by my father,the head of the Ootori company. He would allow me to stay but I had to grow up and try to aim for the best. They had dyed my pink hair permanently black and they taught me to be a gentleman. They tried to get rid of the fairy tail guild Mark,but since it is magic-infused and this world doesn't have magic,they couldn't. My glasses are because I kept studying till my eye sight got bad instead of fighting. I still do burn a few training dummies to keep my skills from getting rusty though. I got dragged into joining the host club because of Tamaki, the blonde from just now. So I'very been collecting information since then,gotten smart."

Team Natsu blinked and before they could answer, the hittachin twins twins entered. "Kyouya, tono's calling for you. Said something about planning for the next event cause today ended. "Mommy, Haruhi was being mean to daddy!" Tamaki ran into the room with fake tears. "Who's mommy?" Honey asked,walking in the room with Usa-chan in his hands. "In club standards,it's me," Kyouya pushed up his glasses as the other host entered the room. "Were you able to find out who's 'Natsu Dragneel' for them, Kyouya-sempai?" Haruhi asked.

"Who are they anyways" Hikaru questioned,"they just suddenly open the door without asking or knocking," Kaoru said. "They call themselves Team Natsu. The raven haired boy is Gray Fullbuster,the red-head is Erza Scarlet, the blonde girl is Lucy Heartfilla and the blue cat in her arms is Happy." Kyouya had started writing on his notebook again,running his other hand through his hair in fake frustration. "But ......
A.N
Hey people! Sasa here once again and I hope you enjoyed my chapter that I have posted. Thank you for reading and sorry if I don't publish so much because I'm very busy! So comment so that I can improve for you readers out there!
Sasa out!