𝟬𝟮,uncle meet and greet

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗦 being wore by a certain Salvatore girl wondered into the kitchen as she was on her way to tell her father of the fact she'd be attending the comet festival tonight as Bellamy was dragging her along. It was a comet that hasn't passed in over 145 years. The whole town was making a big deal over it. Stepping foot into the kitchen she was met with an unfamiliar leather jacket man sitting in the usual spot she does talking to her father. Once her father looked up he noticed his daughter standing their starting at the back of the unknown person.

"Kiddo." Her father said prompting the mysterious person to turn around. He had brunette hair with green eyes and wore a light smile that was directed towards her. The boy stood up looking to Zach who gave him a tight nod before he wonder over putting a hand out to Clarke.

"You must be Clarke – I'm Stefan your —" Clarke interrupted him.

"My cousin yeah my dad told me about you." She said placing her hand into his as the two shook hands. Stefan smiled. He hasn't seen the girl since she was a baby. That was the last time he'd been in Mystic Falls. He wanted to meet her. He didn't just want to come back to Mystic Falls for Elena. He also wanted to get closer to Clarke.

Zach trusted the man - well as much as he could trust a vampire. He knew Stefan wouldn't hurt Clarke. Stefan wasn't the vampire Zach and worried about. It was Damon. Damon was reckless. And he wasn't ashamed the the idea of killing his family. In fact he killed Zachs grandfather. Over Zachs dead body would he touch a hair on his daughter.

"Do you want me to come with you to school – I was just about to leave." Stefan offered. Clarke was about to decline but stopped for a moment. This could be an opportunity for her to get to know her new cousin. What's the worst that could happen. "Sure." She said then turned to her father.

"Hey is it ok if I go to the comet tonight with Bells tonight?" She asked. Zach nodded. "As long as your home before curfew." He said. Clarke nodded as both her and Stefan walked out the kitchen walking off towards school. As the two walked along the quiet road that Clarke always walked on she quickly pulled out her phone texting Bellamy that she was walking with Stefan and that she'd meet her at school. She placed the phone back in her pocket before turning to look at the older boy.

"So umm – do you have any siblings?" Clarke asked deciding to make conversation with him. Stefan looked to the girl thinking for a moment on whether or not to tell her. He decided to.