𝟭𝟬,life sucks get a helmet kid

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗗" is what her father would say if ever Clarke complained about something. Whether it was an event happening or even as simple as she forgot she had an assignment due and failed. But if it were anything ever serious he would most definitely treat it as such by asking "who do I need to punch" while giving her one of his famous dad hugs.

"Dad i don't wanna." She'd whine.

"Life sucks get a helmet kid" He'd say as she would either roll her eyes or pout. She'd wonder if that's what he's say to her now. She doubted it. Last night wasn't a simple life sucks moment. It was a night straight out of satins handbook moment. Her father would ask who he needed to punch and to be honest – Clarke didn't have a clue. The universe, she'd probably say. The stupid stupid universe for making everything that happened happen. And what was worst is that now she knew the truth. Most would argue and say Clarke Salvatore is something of a curious child. Always wanting to know more, or rather know everything. But this was one of the things she'd wished she remained innocent to it all.

But she had to know. So Stefan, or rather her uncle Stefan, had spent most the night answering every question the girl threw his way. From the small questions like "can you see your reflection in the mirror?" To the big ones like "what happened the night you died?". For the vampire some questions were harder to answer then others but to his credit he answered them all as best he could. However there was one topic Stefan Salvatore dreaded his niece to approach, her father. Stefan knew what happened, why it happened, what led up to it. But the sixteen year old did not. To his luck she didn't ask and he was grateful. Call it selfish, call it cruel but the man didn't know how to explain to this poor girl that the man who nearly killed her was responsible for the death of her last standing parent.

As the sun shone through the still open curtains of the young girls room, she opened her eyes to find herself within her own bed in her own home. She didn't remember how she got there. Last night once she landed within Stefan's tight embrace she became numb, like she was a walking dead person. She remembered Stefan driving her home, walking up the stairs with her and into her room, she started to remember how he helped her into bed asking if she was ok, of course she didn't answer. She'd become completely silence once she'd entered Stefans car. She remembers him placing a small kiss on her head as he told her if she needed anything he would come before exiting.

Rubbing the last of the sleep from her eye the girl slowly pulled herself from her bed as she yawned. She was beyond exhausted – and not due to the lack of sleep she got. She was surprised at herself for not acting more shocked about the whole supernatural being real thing. But then again her mind had been too numb lately to care. As she rolled herself out of bed her feet hit the floor at a speed that sent chills up her spin.