𝟭𝟭,the real housewives of mystic falls

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗡. When Clarke had gotten home from the Duke party she was met with Stefan who had explained all this to her. She was of course shocked but now everything about Damon kinda made sense. Apart of Clarke felt for the man. He'd spend 145 years loving someone who had lied to him. That didn't mean she didn't still hate him – but it did mean she hated him a little less. When Clarke pulled her jacket and began walking down the stairs she was met with the sounds of talking and giggling, Frowning her brows Clarke made her way into the library to where she saw Stefan and Damon standing there talking while three random woman sat comfortably on the couch looking to be high as hell. Her face formed into a wtf face as she pointed to the couch.

"What's with the sorority girls on my couch?" Clarke said announcing her presence as both brothers turned to see the girl pointing towards the girls on the couch her eye brows raised as she looked towards her uncles.

"They my dear niece are what I'm using to supplement my grief." He said as it took a drink from his bottle of what Clarke assumed to be bourbon. "Right that's normal – definitely not something you need to talk to a professional about." She mumbled as she made her way towards the brothers.

"There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke." Stefan said as he looked to his brother. Clarke stood just to his side as she listened to the brothers talk.

"You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously?" Damon scoffed looking drunk and uninterested. "You killed her." Stefan stated an overlay simple tone for what he was saying, at least in Clarke's opinion.

"What's your point?" Damon snapped back wondering what his brother was getting at.

"I just—just wanna know if you remember anything about her." Stefan said making Clarke frown. Why would Stefan care about a woman Damon killed?

"Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan." Damon said completely uninterested in thinking about the woman.

"Well, think hard. It's important." Stefan said. Instead of answering Damon grasps Stefan's shoulder and whispers in his ear.

"Nothing is important, not anymore." He says as he claps Stefan on the shoulder and pulls away, grabbing the bottle from Stefan's hand.