𝟬𝟴,in the friend zone

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗗?" Elena asked as she sat upon her bed next to her boyfriend. She looked like her. Katherine. Damons girlfriend who he wanted to free from the tomb. Seeing the photograph Elena ran getting in be car speeding away but accidentally hit a man in the road who turns out to be a vampire. Damon saved her and took her to Atlanta where she in turn saved his life. Now having returned she needed to know who that man was.

"I don't know. Do you remember anything else about him?" Stefan asked as he placed a piece of the girls hair behind her ear.

"I wish. I never really saw his face. He was wearing a hoodie. All I can remember is that there was these black boots coming towards me." She said trying to remember everything she could about that night. Stefan nodded as he sat up grabbing a box from the end of the bed.

"I brought some vervain for, um—for you and Jenna." He said showing the box to the girl. Elena sits up straight as Stefan opens the box up. "And, um, I made this bracelet for Jeremy, few extra ones for friends." He said as he hands Elena the bracelet. She takes it looking it over.

"You can put it in jewelry, or you can even put it in food or drink, but as long as it's in you or on you, a vampire cannot control you." He said and hands Elena a small vial of liquid vervain. Elena picks up
a dried up branch of vervain from the box - her brows frowned. "Wow. So much to remember." She said.

"I know, but there's another vampire in town. So until we find out who it is and what he wants, we have to be careful." He said making Elena nod understandingly.

"Does Clarke have one?" She asked thinking about the teenage girl that currently lived in a house with two vampires and had no clue about it. Stefan sighed as he sat up more.

"Zach gave her a necklace with vervain in it – I also put it in her coffee or juice every morning just to be on the safe side." Stefan said. Elena smiled as she placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Your a good person Stefan – Clarkes lucky to have an uncle like you even if she doesn't know it yet." Elena said as the couple lightly chuckled.

"Well I'm lucky to have her – I don't think I ever want her knowing about the supernatural. The last thing I want is to drag her into this whole mess." Stefan said. Elena nodded as she wrapped an arm around her boyfriend's shoulders trying her best to bring him comfort.