~ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ~

"cmon kurtis do it!!" y/n stated as Danny and them where standing on the other side of the parkour Danny, kurtis, and y/n created in Minecraft. "yeah what y/n said, do it for the baddie smp!!" Danny implied. the jump button on kurtis's keyboard sounded like it was gonna fall off trying to complete the parkour. kurtis missed one of the blocks and landed straight into the lava. "SHIT" kurtis yells out. kurtis spawned where Danny placed the beds in the house island thing they created. y/n muted quickly and said their outro for their stream "bye hangry Grimlins!! I hope you have a grate day or night and enjoyed the stream today, as always my socials are @y/nbuttwice on Twitter and @y/nfineeaf on Instagram!! bye I love you guys!!" y/n clicked the "end steam" button and joined back to the call to Danny and kurtis arguing over which high school musical character was better. "no Danny it's most definitely always is and always will be Troy!!!"
"kurtis you are all wrong-" y/n cut off Danny "sorry but I have to agree with kurtis. Troy is iconic"
"Troy is iconic🙄" danny repeated mocking y/n

[INSTAGRAM]

@y/nfineeaf not me playing Minecraft with Danny and kurtis 🤭@kurtisconner: yk I still won the parkour 🤗  ⤷@y/nfineeaf: once a sore loser, always a                 sore loser smh😤@dannygonzalez: we ate that parkour🥴  ⤷@y/nfineeaf: FAX          ...

@kurtisconner: yk I still won the parkour 🤗
⤷@y/nfineeaf: once a sore loser, always a sore loser smh😤
@dannygonzalez: we ate that parkour🥴
⤷@y/nfineeaf: FAX
[GC]
kurtboi<3
YALL (YEE YEE) ARE RUDE
y/nsterz
we speak only the truth.
DAN THE MAN
for once, I agree with y/n🤧

kurtboi<3
exactly my point! y'all rude af

y/nsterz
mhm, anyways i gtg gn guys!!

DAN THE MAN
gn y/n

kurtboi<3
gn y/n :]

[IRL]
y/n shut down their phone and put it on charge, and went to do their nightly routine. Got right into bed and sat there for a good 20 minutes just thinking. finally they where asleep, they had needed this, a relaxing time, I mean ever since y/n met kurtis and Danny, they had streamed more then they usually did, they thought it was fun but it was exhausting. they tried their best to ignore it.
The next day y/n got a text from Danny

DAN THE MAN
Y/N!!!

y/nsterz
what's up?

DAN THE  MAN
DO YOU WANNA
COME DOWN TO
MY HOUSE??

y/nsterz
OMG YESSS😨
what's ur address??

"Eeee I'm so excited!!!" y/n said "me too but it's not my first time but, you know what I mean." Kurtis replied. y/n actually knew kurtis from high school they used to be grate friends until kurtis confessed feelings that y/n didn't feel then.. they split and never saw eachother since. Until one day while they where scrolling through recommended, they saw 𝐡𝐢𝐦. They dmed him on insta they talked a bit and shared what happened over the years. They became friends again because he said he had gotten over those feelings years ago. Then kurtis introduced y/n to Danny! That was interesting..

[FLASH BACK]
"hey Danny!" kurtis said happily "uhh kurtis.. who is this?" Danny said confused "oh! this is y/n!!" Kurtis said almost yelling he was so excited. "Um ok.."

[IRL]
"We are now stopping in Illinois" the robot voice said over the intercom. "Kurtis..this is it I finally get to see Danny!!!"  Y/n said. they hugged him, and kurtis felt warm inside, like he never had before. he got interrupted by y/n yelling at him to cmon, "kurtis !! Cmon! We have to find danny!!" they exclaimed. "Ok ok" kurtis said happy but joking annoyed.
"Y/n!!!" Danny voiced while y/n ran up to him and hugging him kurtis felt uncomfortable so he clerked his throat trying to brake them up. They did and carried on talking about various topics. They stopped at a little air port cafe and ate there. Danny had a grilled cheese and kurtis and y/n had pasta. "can you believe that me and y/n have know eachother for 5 months already??!!" Danny stated y/n saw kurtis's face and stopped smiling and tried to change the topic. Kurtis just seemed so mad when Danny talked about how y/n and him had bean friends. He just seemed so.. stone faced maybe even jealous.

A/N: hello!!! this is the first chapter this took me sooo long but I really like how it turned out!!! Also again I would like to say I don't want to disrespect Jenna and kurtis's relationship or Laura and Danny's!!! this is simply a fanfic and I'm just writing this for fun!!!! also they are like the best couples everrrrr anyways ILY!!!

793 words