~ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~

[INSTAGRAM]

@kurtisconner: check out the stream w/ @y/nfineeaf!!@wedonotcaree20: nice stream but y/n ruined it :/@y/nfineeaf: bro that was sooo fun!!!⤷@kurtisconner: FRRR@alyisssa: who is this y/n chick anyways

@wedonotcaree20: nice stream but y/n ruined it :/
@y/nfineeaf: bro that was sooo fun!!!
⤷@kurtisconner: FRRR
@alyisssa: who is this y/n chick anyways..?

[IRL]
it had been two weeks since what happened, it was out, danny kissed y/n and kurtis freaked out on danny and not them. Y/n had wondered why he was not mad at them someone he just met up with again after 5 years and not his own best friend. (A/N:hey so now I'm going to turn this book into first person cus it's getting really hard to write in 3rd)

[Y/NS POV]
I feel really bad for Danny. kurtis got really mad at him and has not talked to him since. I try to talk to him but I feel that kurtis would feel really hurt and he's my best friend and I would never want to make him feel bad. I'm stuck in between! I don't know what to do, that kiss.. it seemed real, not like he was kissing me to piss off kurtis. maybe he really did like me..? but I don't like him. (A:N srry Dan🤬) I called kurtis and asked if I could come over because living in an two person home living alone,
It's kinda lonely so sometimes I like to go over to kurtis's to hang out with a friend. " of course!" kurtis said with excitement. I walk out to my car on the glistening grass almost slipping walking out to my car. I get into the cold leather seat and shiver a bit. I thump my thumb on the stirring wheel to the beat of music I had on last time I was in my car. " you know it's not the same hmmm." I said singing and humming to the melody. I finally arrived and stepped up to the front door. kurtis saw me through his window and came down to let me in. We hung around a little bit and watched movies, " blanket?" He said with one eyebrow raised. "Sure!" I said reluctantly. he got one big blanket that we shared without know I laid on his shoulder and the next thing I knew I fell asleep. I woke up to kurtis stroking my hair easily so as to not wake me up. I made a little wimper to stretch, he noticed I was waking up. "well someone was tired ;)" he said with a jokingly sarcastic tone.

[TWITTER]
@y/nbuttwice: I have been seeing tweets that me and Danny kissed and he did not ask for consent, that is true but do not go and hate on Danny he was in the heat of the moment. That you for understanding!
|
@allyneverasked:
wait I heard kissing you, but with NO CONSENT!!! that's wrong what do you mean don't send hate??? That's so wrong!
|
@giaplayz: ally I totally agree but I mean it is just a kiss...
|
@illiisemo: bro it's just a kiss it means nothing idk why y'all are attacking Danny.. lmao y'all childish 🤭

[IRL]
" bye Kurt" I say with a smile on my face I give him and hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek. He says bye with a confused but happy tone, you could tell he liked it but was not exspecting it.

[KURTIS'S POV]
I can't believe Danny what an ass! well I mean they are not my gf/bf/so(significant other for they/them! Also pick what you identify as!!) so i
Don't know why I am mad but I like them...

A/N: cliffhanger;) I'm in love with a creeper is playing through my vanes rnnn lmaoooo. follow the tiktok!! : @wattpadwriterig ilyyy!!!

621 words