~ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ~

[IRL]
they got back to Danny's car and drove for a bit. it was getting late and the air port was 45mins away from Danny's house, so he just rented a hotel for them to stay at and drive home in the morning. when they got to the room, kurtis went to get freshened up for bed, y/n and Danny where sitting on their beds talking. Danny now sat on y/ns bed so he could here them better. Until y/n caught danny staring at them, "wha-" y/n said before they got cut off. Danny grabbed y/ns chin and rubbed his thumb on their cheek bone, pulled them in and kissed them "danny... what the actual FUCK" kurtis said standing there in rage and confusion. "uh... Kurtis-" Danny said In a state of sadness "no Danny! I don't want to hear it, I waist my money to come down here and see you and you kiss my best friend!! that's fucked up danny!! come on y/n we're leaving." kurtis said yelling y/n was scared the other people in the hotel could hear. "Don't bother calling." kurtis said disappointed. "Kurtis it's nothing!!!" Danny stated "yeah nothing" kurtis mocked Danny as he was packing up.

~ tImE sKiPpPp YUHH ~
kurtis and y/n took a train back to the airport y/n kept trying to calm kurtis down but he just would not let it go he was grumbling to himself all the way back. y/n wish they would of pushed Danny off, they felt really bad.

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! IM JUST REALLY UMOTIVATED!!! ty for 3 views on the first chapter <33 ilyyy!! And plus I just wanted to put a chapter out so the story could develop more!! alright byeee!!

304 words