~ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ~ pt. 2!

this is the last part!!!
also I am so sorry for leaving! being on Wattpad was kind of ruining my mental health so I took a break! but now I'm back :) !!

"don't get to cocky yet Gonzalez" kurtis stated
ding! y/n joined "well this seems familiar" y/n said "don't start throwing hands" they said sarcastically.
"what the fuck were you doing?" Danny mocked you of the incident that happened in kurtis's driveway "you don't own them!"

"neither do you."

they went on to argue, no one had made amends.
now danny hated y/n.

[Y/NS POV]
now danny hates me. But I really don't want him to . I mean the kiss and now that fight, I mean what am I supposed to do, take sides with someone I have know for 5 years or someone that I've know for 5 months. now a few weeks have gone by and kurtis was going on his summer tour. and had invited me to come along.

~a few weeks later~
I'm packing my stuff and I hear a slight meow. it's was soup! I had recently adopted a small cat and I had forgot to call one of my friends to take care of him whist I'm away in america. ~ring,ring~
"hello" the deep voice on the other end spoke "hi there um I know this is a big favor to ask" I said in response. "but if you are free may you please feed my cat while I'm away? see I'm going on-" I was cut off "sure, I would love to." a reply came "great! I will leave a spare key under my flower pot!" I said reluctantly. there was a knock at the door, and Iooked through the peephole and it was my friend! a tall young man had ducked into my house. his brown hair was unbrushed he had shiny brown rounded glasses and a red sweater on his arm. he picked up his arm to brush his hair to the side of his face. "hello there, it's been awhile." the man states then we both leaned in for a hug the hug lasted for about 4 seconds and we backed away. "if you need anything like food or water it's in the fridge or the pantry!" I said pointing to the objects I had stated. "and the cat food is on top of the fridge!" "anyway I have to get going see you around, wilbur." (yep ;) it's the wilbur your thinking of ) kurtis had said that he would pick me up so just text him when I'm ready, so I did so.

A/N: I know that it's cruel to leave you on a kinda cliffhanger after I was away for so long but I am genuinely out of ideas!! but yea sorry this chapter is also a little bit lazy!!

479 words ✌️