Daycare

Me and Gregory walked back through the lobby. "You can't get access to the pizzeria with an entry ticket. Gregory, do you remember the card you got? You can upgrade it in Customer Service." Freddy said.
"Got it. We'll go there." Gregory said. We started going in the direction of customer service, but we was stopped because of a chicken. "Chica." Gregory said.
"We can sneak around her." I said. We went around Chica and got back on track. We passed Glamrock Gifts on the way there. We arrived and Gregory put his pass card in the complimentary ticket ATM or whatever it was. The ATM ate the pass.
"It ate the pass!" Gregory said.
"Perhaps you can find a way to hack it back. Try Glamrock Gifts. You should be able to get a free gift there to get it back." Freddy said.
"I saw Glamrock Gifts on the way here. Lets go!" I said. We turned back around to go to Glamrock Gifts. Gregory found the gift. "Hey Y/n i found it!" Gregory opened it. "Oh. Its just a crappy Mr Hippo magnet. Lame." Gregory said. I looked at it. "Yeah i can't even say 'on the bright side.' this thing sucks." I said. "Wait! Maybe we can use this terrible magnet to hack the machine." I said.
"Well, we could. It doesn't hurt to try." Gregory said. We returned to the machine. I put the magnet on it and the magnet scrambled the machine.  A daycare pass came out. "Aw man. It switched it to a daycare pass." Gregory said.
"That is great news! I'll meet you guys at the daycare." Freddy said.
"Guess we're going to the daycare." I said.

We entered the daycare through its area entrance. We saw a slide that said slide into fun. "This leads down to the ball pit and the structures. Lets go!" Gregory said. I looked at the slide hole. "Will I even fit? Considering i'm an adult?" I asked.
"Lets find out." Gregory said. He slid down the slide. I didn't feel comfortable knowing he was in a ball pit alone. I jumped through the slide hole and went down the slide. I'm surprised i fit through. I landed in the ball pit. "I guess I did." I said. Gregory laughed. He turned around and I looked up. A human like animatronic came out of a hole. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" He shouted gleefully. He dived in.
"Shoot! He's in here now!" I said. Luckily there was a step out to our left. He jumped out of the ball pit. "Hello! New friends! You two sure are up late? Are we having a slumber party?" He seemed very excited as he put his hands on our backs, guiding us out. He took us to the playing area in the daycare. "We could finger paint, tell stories, drink fizzy-faz till our heads EXPLODE and stay up all night!" Sun said.
"I actually like this guy." I said.
"But theres only one rule. Keep the lights on.
On! On..." He said creepily.
"Well, that took a turn." I said. I tried walking away and he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" He brought me back to Gregory. I kicked a few stack up boxes down. "No no! What a mess! Which is the bottom, where is the top? Clean up! Clean UP!" Sun panicked. Me and Gregory ran. We went behind a desk. "New friends! This area is off limits. You're gonna get us in trouble!" Sun said to us.
"Whats this?" Gregory asked. He had a Freddy Fazbear head. He pressed the nose button and opened it to show a security pass. "Level 1..." Gregory said to himself. The lights then went out. "No! Why would you do that? Light on! Lights on! I warned you, I WARNED YOU!" Sun started shrieking in pain and fell back. "And he's dead!" I shouted.
"Naughty boys. Naughty boys!" He said. He rose back up with a moon-face. "Its past your bedtime. You must be punished! Nighty-night!" Moon jumped in the air.
"Yeah, that guys far from dead." Gregory said.
Freddy rung the fazwatch. "Gregory, Y/n, i don't know what you did, but the lights are out in the daycare. You need to find the emergency backup generators. They're in the play structures." Freddy said.
"Why are they in the play structures?" I asked.
"I don't know." Freddy said.
"Well lets go, Gregory." I looked at a charging area with a flashlight. I grabbed the flashlight and handed it to Gregory. "Lead the way." I said. Gregory started shining around the daycare. We separated a few times when going for the power generators. After a while, we got all 5, and Moon disappeared. "Lets get out of here." I said. Me and Gregory went to the door and Gregory pulled the red lever.
"Rule breakers! Rule breakers!" Sun said angrily. "You are BANNED from the daycare!" Sun kicked us out. "Security alert! Security alert! Woooo! Woooo!" He slammed the door. We turned around and saw Glamrock Chica come down the stairs. "Crap!" I said.
"Gregory! Jump in! They're found you!" Glamrock Freddy said. He came running in and opened his stomach hatch.
"What about Y/n?" Gregory said.
"Go with Freddy! I'll be fine!" I said. A gator came in. I was assuming it was Montgomery Gator. "There you are!" He said.
"Y/n!" Gregory called.
"Go, Damn it!" I yelled. Gregory climbed inside Freddy's stomach hatch. Freddy walked away. The glamrock animatronics started focusing on me. I turned to run and bumped into Roxy. "Roxy?" I said.
"You? I thought you left!" She said.
"Nope. Doors were closed when I got there!" I said. Monty lunged at me but Roxy got in front of me and stopped him. "Stand down!" Roxy said.
"But Roxy..."
"But nothing! Leave him be!" Roxy interrupted.
"Fine!" Monty said. He walked away from me and Roxy. She looked at Chica as she followed Monty. "Hmph. You okay?" Roxy asked.
"Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks Roxy." I said. The lights went out. "Oh god, now what? Is Moon gonna come out?" I said.
"He might not go for you." Roxy said. After a few short moments the lights came back on. "See? You're safe." She said. I smiled at her. "I should probably go." I said.
"Yup. You got 5 hours left in here. Try to stay safe." Roxy said. I smiled and walked away from her.