Vanny

We left the pizzeria and went to the atrium stage. We took the lift down. We went the animatronic chamber and Freddy went in. Gregory went it as i gave him the new voice box. He upgraded Freddy and they both exited. "This upgrade, it was Chica's. Please, be honest. How did you get it?" Freddy asked.
"She fell into a trash compactor." Gregory said.
"Is she okay?" Freddy asked again.
"We don't know. She fell into the garbage. But she definitely can't talk now." Gregory told him.
"I hope she's okay. With this new voice box, i should be able to make a vocal pitch that will stun animatronics." Freddy said.
"I'm just glad that your voice didn't change to Chica's voice." I said. "Lets go back up." I said. Me and Roxy went up first since it would be crowded for all four of us at once, even if Gregory was in Freddy. We exited and sent the elevator back down to Freddy and Gregory. "Roxy. Should I separate from you guys to find Vanny?" I asked.
"I...why do you ask me that?" Roxy asked.
"I don't feel like Vanny is Vanessa, but if she is, i think I should try to help her." I said.
"If you think you have a chance, you should go  Through Fazer Blast, to the hideout." She said. I nodded. Freddy and Gregory came in Roxy's room. "We'll stay in here." Roxy said.
"Where are you going?" Gregory asked.
"To rescue Vanessa." I said. "Stay with Roxy and Freddy." I left Roxy's greenroom.

I returned to Fazer Blast. I returned to the catwalk we found Vanny's hideout at. I was being as stealthy as possible. I arrived at Vanny's hideout. I crawled in. I looked and saw an arcade, the writing of her name, and a computer. I looked at what was on the computer. It said Elevator.Protocol.Safety.Afton, and it had an image location of where it was located. There was a toggle that said on/off and the computer said off. I pressed the button to toggle it on. "Find anything?" Vanny said behind me. She pulled out her knife and ran at me. I dropped to my knees to dodge her. I got up and punched her. She swung again and almost got my arm. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall, making her drop her knife. "Why fight, Y/n?" She asked. I slammed her wrists against the wall again. She got out of my grip and uppercut me. I stumbled back. She punched me to the ground. I kicked her foot to get her on the ground too. I got up, and punched her again as she was getting up. She grabbed an axe off a shelf and she started to swing at me. I moved out of the way and she destroyed the computer. I fell to the ground. I saw the fazer blaster. I blasted her in the eyes, making her groan in pain. I jumped into her, making her drop the axe. "What was that computer program?" I asked. "Tell me!" I ordered.
"You shouldn't have seen it." She said. "We'll catch all your friends, Y/n!" Vanny said again. I rammed her into a wall again. I kicked her in the face. She fell to the ground. I checked her pulse. She was alive, but she was out of it. "For what its worth, I'm sorry, Vanessa." I said to her. I looked at the arcade. Princess Quest III.

I opened the game. There was yellow princess in a strange room. The Princess looked around the room, leaving out the right door. The hallway was filled with strange ghosts that looked like rabbits. The wall behind her had a newspaper reporting on something, but she couldn't make out the words. The Princess used her sword to kill the ghosts. She went onto a conveyor belt over a dark abyss. She had to jump on and move across multiple conveyor belts before she got to a green Bonnie plush. Something was up with it. Going back, the conveyor belts were no longer moving. She got to the main room that looked like a dining area and went through a door that said Parts N Service.

The Princess was in a maze, being pursued by a fire Foxy with a sickle for a hook. She went through the maze and found a pathway. From that pathway was a chest with a mask that looked like Vanny's. The fire Foxy found her. She ran from it and got back to the dining area. She slammed the door shut, Foxy trying to bust the door down. He eventually gave up. She went down a hallway to the office and found a previously locked door...

In that door was a spiked chest. She spotted two pedestals. She placed the plush and the mask on the pedestals. The chest opened to reveal a purple key.

She returned to the stage and saw a purple lock. She unlocked the stage wall and walked down a very long corridor. She used her sword to slay every ghost rabbid in the hall. At the end of the hall was a massive green door. It opened. The Princess went inside and the game ended.

The machine stopped working and released a loud scream. I grabbed Vanny's axe and left her hideout.
Y/n wins.
Figured I would go ahead and release the rest of the story.