Below the Pizzaplex

I returned to Freddy, Gregory, and Roxy. "Hey guys." I said.
"You okay?" Roxy asked.
"I'm fine." I said. They could tell I wasn't. "I'll be fine." I said. "When I went in there and fought her, i saw something on her computer. It looked like another area in the photo." I told them.
"Where was it located?" Roxy asked.
"Near the Raceway." I said. "I think i know where it was. Lets go."

Timeskip...

We got to the raceway. "Thats where." I pointed at a door with a broken fence. We went through the door. We walked down a few sets of stairs and found a gate with chains. "How do we get through?" I asked. Freddy walked to it and punched it open. Thanks again for the hands, Monty. "That works." I said. We went through and Freddy shrieked at a gate. "Yikes that was loud." Roxy said. We saw an elevator. It opened. "Surprisingly, it still follows the safety protocols." Freddy said. Must have been me again with the computer. We entered and traveled down. The elevator music was broken. I kind of figured that. We got to the bottom and I searched the big room. It looked trashed and tore up. I saw a generator. I pulled the lever and it powered something. We turned a corner and saw a building that said, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place" on the sign.
"Did you guys know this was down here?" Gregory asked. Freddy and Roxy shook their heads. There was endoskeletons. Roxy kicked them down. We walked in and saw a recharge station, a giant hole in the floor, and a big, possibly former pizzeria. "Hey Freddy, this just came to me, can you charge my phone in those?" I asked. I pulled out my dead phone and gave it to Freddy. He walked in the recharge station. He came out and my phone was on 50%. "Damn, that things fast." I said. I put my phone back in my pocket.
"Anyway, the hole." Gregory said.
"Yeah, whats with the..." I stopped when i heard a growling or snoring noise. "Get inside Freddy." I said to Gregory. Gregory went inside Freddy. "Lets go investigate." I said. Me, Roxy, and Freddy went down. "Be careful." Freddy said. He stopped us. I saw a giant...heck, i don't even know. A blob of wires with a white bear mask. I'll just call it The Blob. Freddy jumped down. "Okay, come down." He said. I jumped and felt a tentacle grab me. It faced me to The Blob. It's face plates opened and it let out a high pitch scream at me. "Help!" I yelled as I tried kicking the tentacle. Roxy jumped at me and grabbed me. The Blob released me. It put its head down again. "Is it asleep again?" I asked. Roxy put me down. "I hope so." She said. We walked over to Freddy. I heard a creak and I fell through a boarded off hole. "Y/n!" Roxy yelled. I landed in what looks like an office. "I'm okay." I said. "Come down." Roxy and Freddy came down.

3rd Person POV...
In a room through the doors, a station door opened. A green, very withered rabbit came out with his lower, fleshy jaw showing. He walked to a screen in front of him and put its hand on it.

Y/n's POV...
I saw a withered greenish yellow rabbit on the middle monitor, and it had its human-flesh jaw exposed. "The hell is that?" I said. It put its hand on the screen, and i heard Freddy start screaming. "Freddy?" Roxy asked. Gregory jumped out of Freddy's stomach hatch. "Stop...him!" Freddy said. "He is trying to take control of me. I cannot fight it for long." Freddy said in pain.
"He? What is that thing?" Gregory asked. I heard his laughter. I slammed my hand down on the button to ignite the room. He groaned in pain. "Whatever you did, do it again next time that happens." Freddy told us. We nodded. Gregory looked down the right hall. "Its Chica. Well, she's alive."
"Shut the door!" Roxy said. Gregory closed the right door. "Who is he?" Gregory asked.
"His name is William Afton." Freddy said. I watched him on the monitors and saw him go to the monitor to the left. He pressed his hand on it. I heard Roxy scream in pain. "Roxy!" I yelled. I pretty much slapped the button. Roxy stopped screaming. I heard Monty's roar. "Close the vents." Freddy said. Gregory got the vent door button. I looked at the monitor. I ran down the left hall. "Y/n, where are you going?!" Roxy yelled. I heard his laugh at the end of the hall. He pressed his hand on the screen. "Busy?" I asked Afton.
"What the..." he started, but I punched him in the face. He put both his hands on me. I kicked my legs to knock him down. He grabbed my leg. "Vanny was nothing." Afton said. I kicked him repeatedly. I got up and limped out of the room. I got to the hallway. "Burn him!" I yelled. I heard a groaning sound behind me. I got in the room and saw The Blob's tentacles coming out of the floor vents. Afton tried taking control of Freddy again. Gregory lit him up again. Afton didn't give up. He went to the middle monitor again. He tried taking control of Roxy again. I was done with this guy. "I hope you die in a fucking fire, Afton!" I yelled. I slammed my fist on the button. The Blob's tentacles left the room. I watched the monitors and saw Afton going to another monitor. Two tentacles came behind him and The Blob lowered his head. He shrieked and grabbed Afton by the neck and started strangling him. "Run!" The Blob yelled.
"That talks TOO?!" I yelled.
"Lets go!" Freddy yelled. Freddy boosted us back up and then pulled himself back up. We went back up through hole and made it to the elevator we came from as the pizzeria collapsed behind us.