Security Office

I went to the nearest recharge station. As soon as i got to it, i saw Freddy again. "Freddy! Gregory!" Freddy turned around and Gregory crawled out. "Y/n!" Gregory hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Hello. I assume you are Y/n. I am Freddy." Freddy said to me.
"Nice to meet you, Freddy." I said.
"Sorry we had to abandon you back there." Freddy said.
"I'm just glad you guys are safe." I said as I ruffled Gregory's hair. "But where to now?"
"Maybe the main atrium. Thats your best bet." Freddy said. We went to an elevator and went up. "Gregory, Y/n, i have identified two possible exit points. The main loading doc is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prize Counter. Gregory, check your fazwatch. I'll mark both locations on your fazmap." Freddy said.
"I don't have a fazmap." I said.
"Oh. I assumed you did. I apologize." Freddy said. "You can get one from the greeter on the center balcony." Freddy said. The elevator stopped. Me and Gregory got out and something jumped in front of us.
"Hi. Please take this map. Take a map. Take a map." The Map Bot said. I snatched it from his hand. "Don't do that again." I said to it, knowing it won't listen. It zoomed away. "Well...lets go." I gave Gregory the map. Freddy followed us out. "To the loading doc. Seems like the easiest exit." I said. "Faster we get there, faster we escape Monty and Chica."
"Roxanne too." Gregory said.
"Roxy's chasing you too?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Freddy asked.
"When i first woke up, the first animatronic I met was Roxy. She seems nice. She protected me a few moments ago when the power went out, and she protected me when you two ran off." I said.
"That sounds very kind of her." Freddy said.
"I'm glad she helped. I don't think she'll be as much as a threat thanks to me." I said. "C'mon. Lets go."
Me and Gregory start walking to the exit.
"There you are!" I heard from Chica. I saw her following us. Roxy was coming from the other direction. I noticed she saw me.

Roxy's POV...
Oh my god, Y/n's here. And he's with the kid. Wait, why do i care? I was asked to get the kid, and i'm staying with it. But, maybe i can protect Y/n...no, shut up girl! You're the best. I started running for him. "You think you're better than me?" I called.

Y/n's POV...
I heard Roxy. "The vent!" Gregory said. I looked at the vent. "Get in!" I ran behind him to the vent. He went in and I followed. "I thought you said she liked you?" Gregory said.
"Well apparently not!" I said.
"You okay?" Gregory asked.
"Yeah, little cramped, but i'm fine." I said. We started crawling through the vent until something dropped behind us. We looked back and saw a tiny spider-legged toy. It started chasing us. We started to crawl faster. It almost got my leg, so i kicked it back. It's wind up music stopped. I don't know if it stopped or if i broke it. I'm hoping i broke it. We reached the end of the vent and entered the hallway. We walked down the hallway to a security office. "Okay, so i assume we shout go through these doors..." we went through the set of doors and saw Chica on a catwalk. "Oh come on." I said. Me and Gregory hid. "Who wants candy?" Glamrock Chica said.
"No one, you psycho bird!" I whispered. Gregory silently laughed. "Lets go." Me and Gregory snuck past Chica to another security office. Both the doors closed on us. This office had a big monitor. It also had another Freddy head. I pressed the nose and we got another security badge for level 2. "Okay, this looks promising." I said. Chica started banging on the door. Gregory called Freddy. "Freddy! Chica's banging on the door and there's only one door? What do we do?"
"How unfortunate. But I have some good news. It looks like you can access the Fazbear Online Pizza Delivery system through the console inside!" Freddy told us.
"How does that help us?" Gregory asked.
"Chica loves pizza!"
I go to the screen and press "order now." The screen changes to view of a pizzabot.
"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F. Bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to force the bot to make your perfect mouth-watering pizza." The tutorial voice said.
"Force is a bit of a word." I said.
I direct the pizzabot to the sauce with the pizza dough. I direct the bot to the cheese and it puts the cheese on the pizza. I then direct it to two pumps that say "meats" and "not meats."
"What the hell is not meat? Is it like fake meat? Or processed meat or something?" I asked.
"I don't know." Gregory said.
I had it go to "meats" because no one likes "not meat".
"Now, where am I supposed to—"
"Pizza!" I turned the delivery bot around to see it get tackled by Glamrock Chica. I jumped back. "Well, she's crazy with pizza." I said. "Listen, if i ever end up with pizza in my hands and Chica is near by, run." I told Gregory.
Gregory giggled. "I think you'll be fine." He said to me. I opened the door with no more Chica. "Safe!" I said. We both exited and went in the direction of the loading doc on the map. We had to sneak through the kitchen past Chica. We got to the loading docs.
"Uhh, Freddy. We're here, but the door can't be open. Its just a big garage." Gregory said.
"There is a button here, says level 7 security." I said.
"You will need a higher security pass. Come back to me. We'll figure it out then." Freddy said.

Me and Gregory arrived in a locker room, at least that's what it looked like. We went to open a door, but then the map bot come back.
"Take a map. Take a map."
"Outta my way!" We heard. A woman with blonde hair pushed down the map bot and grabbed Gregory. "Gotcha!" She said.
"No!" I pushed her arm and Gregory's chest to try to make her release Gregory. She looked at me and gave me a shocked look, as if she knew who i was. I felt like i knew her too. We locked eyes for a few seconds. She blinked her green eyes. "Sorry about this." She said. She let go of Gregory and approached me. She swung her flashlight at my face and knocked me out.

So how did Vanessa knock out Y/n? Well, her flashlight resembles a police officer's flashlight which can be used as a baton and can knock someone out with the right force, thank you @SixPathsFoxSage9.