Home Alone? Pt. 1

Colton's POV:

"Don't go outside. Make sure you lock the door when I leave. Oh, I left you thirty dollars on the island for pizza. Let me know when you are ordering pizza so I can tell the gate guard.Don't open the door for anyone; clean up your messes. No sweets, chips, or soda after eight-thirty strictly water after eight-thirty." I just rolled my eyes at Jacobs' babbling.

I was staring off into space until I felt a sharp smack come down on my exposed thigh. "Are you listening to me, Colton James? Do not, and I mean not, have any of your friends over. I'll be home around midnight, and if I find anyone in this house other than you, we will have some serious problems. I'm leaving great trust in you today, Colton, and if I find out you disobeyed any of these rules, the next time I have to go out, you will be left with a babysitter. Am I understood?" Jacob crouched down to my level. We were eye to eye.

"Yes, Bubba, I understand." I gave him a quick smile and he returned it.

"Good boy." He kissed my head and then stood up to check his watch. "I've got to get going now, Bub. If you need anything, text me. I'm letting you have access to the game room and theater so you won't be too bored. Make sure your homework gets done first before you even step foot in the game or theater room."

"What if I do my homework in the game room?" I slyly said. Jacob looked down at me "Homework is either done in your room or the study, no where else. I have to go, baby. You be good, I love you." He kissed my head again and made his way out of the house.

I made a mad dash to the living room and watched from the window, his car leaving the drive way and waited for the gate to open. Once it did I watched as his car sped off down the street.

Once that he left I sighed and laid back onto the couch. Man, I'm going to be hella bored.

**********

I was scrolling through Tik Tok, until I was getting a Facetime call from Mikey.

"Hey, Mik." I said answering the phone.

"Hey, Col. I'm really f*cking bored right now, do you wanna come over? If Jacob says he doesn't want to take you, then my brother said he could come get you." I smiled at the offer but refused.

"Sorry, Mikey, I'm home alone right now, and Jacob already told me I couldn't leave the house." I heard Mikey sigh over the phone.

"Well, what if I just come over to your house then? C'mon, Col, I know you have to be bored without the amazing Mikey!" I groaned at his attempts to be cool.

I know Jacob said I couldn't have anyone over, but it's just Mikey. He won't mind since it's, right? Plus I'll have Mikey gone by midnight.

"Yeah I guess you can, your brother is going to have to bring you though. You can't stay the night though, you have to leave by twelve." Mikey agreed and hung up, Jacob won't know right?

**********

I texted Mikey and told him that he'll have to jump the fence in the backyard, since the gate guard knows Mikey can't be over, and if they tried to go through the gate, the guard will just tell Jacob and then my plan will be ruined.

Mikey did as he was told, and in within a few minutes he was knocking at my backdoor.

I greeted him in and told him to take his shoes off at the door. I don't want dirt tracking around.

We played in the game room for awhile and then I ordered pizza with the money Jacob left on the table.

We were waiting for the pizza guy for what seemed like for ever. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie to try and pass the time. Everything was fine until I heard my phone ringing.