Chapter No.12

Author's POV

Y/N and Jimin didn't knew that Sarah saw them with each other.

Sarah's POV

I think so I should let him go. I don't have any other option my love and my bestfriend both are happy with each other.

End of Sarah's POV

Time Skip

Jimin and Taehyung quietly entered the room and saw Y/N sitting on bed waiting for them.

Y/N:- Yahh were we you guys ? I was waiting for so long

Taehyung:- Sorry Jungkook was playing overwatch with us in our room. We couldn't do anything.

Y/N:- It's okay

Jimin:- So what have you decided now ?

Y/N:- Just do according to plan

Taehyung:- Hmm. By the way weren't you happy when Y/N said come closer ? *teasing tone*

Jimin:- W-What are y-you talking a-about ? *shy*

Y/N:- Even you know what are we talking about *teasing* Right Tae ?

Taehyung:- Yep

Jimin:- It's late let's go. She needs to sleep *runs away*

Taehyung:- First time I saw him this much shy *while laughing*

Y/N:- I know right *laughing*

Taehyung saw her laughing and she was looking Beautiful.

Taehyung:- Y/N ??

Y/N:- Yeah ?

Taehyung:- You know You look really beautiful when you smile or laugh so keep smiling

Taehyung was staring on her eyes and Y/N was staring back

Y/N:- Thank you.

Taehyung:- You're Welcome. By the way it's late I think so you should sleep

Y/N:- H-uh? Yeah

Taehyung:- Good Night Sweet Dreams

Y/N:- Good Night

Taehyung went away closing the door. Y/N kept her hand on her heart.

Y/N:- Thank God he didn't hear my heartbeat or else I don't know what would have happened? But why my heart is beating whenever he stare at me or say something sweet? What is this feeling?

When Taehyung came out of Y/N's room. He startled beacuse he saw Jimin standing their with a playful smirk

Taehyung:- W-what ? You know you are totally looking like a creep with that smirk.

Jimin:- Ohhh is that so ? But what was that "You know You look really beautiful when you smile or laugh so keep smiling* ? Hmm? *teasing smile*