Chapter No.13

Author's POV

Y/N:- Guys are you done eating your ice cream

Everyone:- Yeah

Suga:- Let's go then

Few Minutes Later

They came in a park which was famous for their nature. That park was beautiful. It was full of fresh flowers and tress. Birds singing in the park, children's playing in the park, couples enjoying their time.

Everyone sat down and they randomly started talking about their occupation, their passion etc.

Suddenly Jimin cleared his throat

Jimin:- Guys I need to confess something...

Jhope:- What is it ?

Jimin:- I'm in love

Sarah's heart dropped. She knew this was coming but she didn't expected it this soon

Jimin:- I'm in love with Y/N. Y/N what's your answer ?

Y/N:- Jimin I think I love you too

That's it her heart broke. It was enough for her heart to break down is pieces.

Everyone started to Congratulate them and start whistling.

Sarah:- Con-gratulations Jimin and Y/N. I need a party.

She knew she will breakdown in front of all so she looked at her phone at pretended that she got a call.

Sarah:- I will be ba-ck.

She quickly ran away from their to somewhere far. Now she was in different area in the garden. She stood behind a tree and that's it she broke down. She was crying and trying not to make sound but suddenly some one back hugged her and she knew the colognes of that person and she cried hard.

Jimin:- Shhh Stop crying !! I'm here. Calm down no need to cry. Hmm ?

She was still crying so Jimin broke the back hug and hugged her properly. They both were fitting perfectly in each other's arms it was like they both were made for each other. But then suddenly realization hit Sarah hard.

She stopped cry and try to break hug but she wasn't able to because Jimin was strong enough.

Sarah:- What are you doing Jimin ? Stop it ! You love Y/N Jimin if Y/N see us like this then it will break her heart.

Jimin:- I don't love her

Sarah's eyes widened. Jimin now broke the hug

Sarah:- What the hell Jimin ? Why would you confess that you like Y/N when you don't?

Jimin:- Because that was just an act. We don't love each other....

Sarah:- Why would you do that ?

Jimin:- So I could know what you feel about me... Now tell me why were you crying?