Chapter No.18

Author's Pov

Everyone was back from the museum. They all decided to take dinner in the hotel itself. Everyone gathered near Ruby's room and were talking to each other.

Soon enough Ruby came outside with RM. And as they were walking Y/N's was leading the way and got crashed with a group.

A women from their group spoke up.

???:- Girll!! Where are your eyes at ?

Y/N:- I'm sorry. I wasn't looking ahead.

???2:- Y/N is that you ?

Y/N froze up looking at the group. Everyone looked at Y/N's. Not wasting a time. Ruby and Sarah came forward hiding Y/N behind them

???3:- Ohhh so losers are here ? Together? *He said with an smile*

Sarah:- Shut the fuck up Aiden *she growled*

Jimin and Yoongi came forward looking at those boys and girls.

Jimin:- Sarah do you know them ?

Instead of Sarah, Ruby answered.

Ruby:- Yeah they are bunch of fuckers seeking for attentions always. *Ruby said emphasizing 'always' and glaring to at them*

Sarah:- Why are you guys even here ?

???5:- Well we should ask you the same question* he said with an disgusted look*

Jimin:- Heyy Mr. You better behave or i won't even think before breaking your bones. *He scrowled*

Taehyung saw Y/N turning pale and the beautiful smile which always used to brighten his day wasn't there anymore.

He knew something was definitely wrong and it was not the right time to ask. He could sense Y/N was not comfortable with their gaze.

Taehyung took Y/N's hand and stood in front of her he turned back to look at Y/N and cupped her cheeks in his palm and said

Y/N's POV

We were heading for dinner and somehow I was not paying attention ahead. I crashed with someone.

I looked up to apologise but when I did I instantly regret. I knew them. They were not someone who i expected to meet.

Aiden, Mark, Flora, Maria and Jaiden. I felt all of my insecurity hitting me like a wave. My past flashing infront of me. Everythings was getting darker and darker.

I felt my body frozen I wasn't able to move or speak. It felt like my worst nightmare of coming true.

But soon I felt my cold hands were held in warm ones and as I looked down to see but soon the warmness were gone and now I felt it on my cheeks.

I looked up and saw Taehyung. He was holding my cheeks with his warm hands. His eyes were full of concern and care. And next thing what his said did something to my heart.

Taehyung:- I'm with you. Don't worry.

Author's POV