Chapter 4

"CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME!  LOWKEY WANNA DATE ME WHEN YOU FUCK ME!" I shouted on the top of my lungs with my windows open as I was driving home.   I took my eyes off the road for a second and peeped at my phone, noticing that Corpse was in fact laughing at me.  "Excuse me sir, why do you laugh at the fan girl?  I can Corpse better then you!"  I wiggled slightly in my seat as I kept singing the song to myself.

"Baby girl, I found that really cute.  That is why I laughed at you." He smirked and there was an evil glint in his eyes.  I was really concerned because I knew he was up to no good at that very exact moment.  "If you think you can do me better then me.  Go ahead and try, princess."  My eyes went wide and the blush was once again back on my face.  I refused to look at my phone and make any eye contact with the man.

I swear to god he did that on purpose.  It sounded dirty.  I hate him!  I officially hate him.  Wait... No I don't hate him, but he doesn't need to know that.  "I hate you, Corpse." I said softly, chuckling nervously to myself.  My hands gripped my steering wheel the closer I got to my house.  The panic was starting to actually set in.  I hope my mother wasn't home.  She didn't need to know that I was on the phone with someone.

Maybe if she knew I was on the phone with someone though, she wouldn't pull her normal shit that she did when I would get home.  My throat felt like it was starting to close up and I couldn't breath.  I tried to hide it from Corpse.  Maybe he wouldn't catch on to how I got quiet all the sudden.  Or maybe he was taking it as I was actually made at him for the joke that he made.  I peeped at him and for some reason, the feeling slowly went away.

Corpse smiled softly at me, "You good?" My dark hair a mess around my head since I had my windows open in my car.  Softly, nodding and looking back at the road.  This was going to be okay.  I was going to be able to sleep.  Corpse would be on the call with me.  This was fine... right?

A few minutes later, I was pulling into my drive through.  My mother's car was missing, meaning that she was out at work, or the fact that she was out with the new man of the week.  I couldn't be too sure though.  I got out of the car and made my way to my room with Corpse on the phone with me still.  I sat my phone on my bed with my charger.  The way I set it up, he could see most of my bedroom, except my closet which is where I was gonna be changing out of my scrubs.

"Hmmm... for such a cheerful person.. Your room is kind of.. dark?" he said very confused.  I couldn't help but giggle at him.  I had changed into a pair of shorts and an over sized Naruto hoodie that my younger brother had bought me a long time ago.  I even took my hair out of my typical work pony tail.  He tilted his heady slightly and smirked, "Oh well the nurse to be, isn't like all the other nurses, she's a little nerdy weeb.." I glared at him as he picked on me.

"You know Corpse, this can quickly turn into a one person nap, and you'll just have to suffer by yourself." I said feigning anger at him.  His eyes lighting up as I heard him chuckle at me.  I don't know how a man who sang the songs that he did, could be so soft and sweet.  Hell let us be honest, all the stuff that he had sent me to work was kind of romantic as well.  Though, I knew obviously he didn't mean it to be a romantic gesture.

The man reached on the other side of the camera to grab something.  My eye brows came together as I was trying to figure out what he was doing and all I could see was his black shirt on the screen. There was a nice looking pillow in his hand, that he put under his head.  His hand ran through his messy curls.  I wish my hand could be running through his curls right now.  

I bit my lip and looked away from him.  I couldn't believe I was thinking about anything with him.  I mean obviously I was a fan girl, but I never thought I would fan girl in front of him.  Its just kinda weird.  I threw my covers to my deep black comforter back and crawled into the queen sized bed.  I set my phone up against one of my many pillows.  Corpse laughed some more when he saw how many pillows I had in bed with me.

"Baby girl, girl how many pillows do you need to have in bed with you?" he asked very curiously.  I don't know if he was going to laugh more at me after I told him that it was a comfort thing.  Whenever I would feel myself falling into a panic attack or a depression episode, the pillows would  comfort me.  Or hell even when I fought with my mom on the really rare chance we were home at the very exact same time.

I nuzzled my face into my pillow and refused to answer.  The man sighed softly knowing he wasn't going to get an answer out of me. It isn't something I was comfortable with sharing with him yet.  If there was anything that was unattractive, that would be a reason for him to just disappear again for a month... or worst, permanently.

It was still a surreal feeling that I knew this man.  Why was he even talking to me? Why did he let me see his face, take a picture with him?  Was it only because I didn't go sharing with everyone who he was at the hospital that day?  My heart rate started picking up and it felt as if my heart was in my throat.  Oh god, of course I would have to have a panic attack now.  I whimpered softly, hoping that the handsome man on the phone with me didn't hear it.

"Princess..." he said softly.  His eyes were closed.  I picked my head up from the pillow and looked at him.  I could feel the cold sweat starting to form on my forehead.  This was not a good feeling at all.  I tried to will it away.  "You are okay... Just breath and focus on my voice." He kept talking even though he looked like he was minutes, hell even seconds away from passing out.  I knew his sleep schedule was just as bad as mine.  It made me feel worst.

This made me shove my head deeper into the pillow then it was before.  He was right, I was okay.  I hadn't done anything wrong. My brain was playing stupid things with me.  This made me wonder if I had remembered to take my own meds this morning before I headed to the hospital for a little bit.

For a few minutes, Corpse just kept talking about random things.  His voice started to get quieter and quieter, until I heard him snoring softly.  He had finally relaxed enough to fall asleep.  Let's be honest it was kind of cute that he fell asleep talking, trying to calm me down.

"Goodnight... Corpse.." I whispered softly as my nerves slowly faded away.  My room started to go black as I fell asleep with a smile on my face like the dork i actually was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

Hey guys!  I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, but I think I'mma try to do the next chapter from Corpse's view point.  Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter then the others.  I kinda haven't been sleeping, so my brain is on slow mode, but also racing at the same time.

But anyways, have a nerdtastic day or night, stay awesome guys! <3