Chapter 5

**Corpse's POV**

I woke up a couple hours later.  I was tangled up in my dark sheets.  I didn't even remember falling asleep.  Though, I was thankful because I hardly got any sleep.  It was refreshing to say the least.  I rubbed my dark eyes.  They were hurting a bit.  That was when I remember that I had been staring at my phone for a while talking to that beautiful girl that I had met in the ER.

I leaned over to my nightstand and grabbed my eye patch and put it on.  Quietly muting my phone because she was still asleep.  She was snoring softly.  There was no way that I was going to interrupt her sleep.  From what her friend, Ashley had told me on my personal and private instagram, this poor girl never slept.  That she was just as bad as me when it came to sleep.

I checked the time and realized that I had thirty minutes to start streaming with my friends.  They wanted to play some Among Us.  I think it was gonna be Rae, Poki, Sean, Toast, Felix, Sykkuno, and a few others that I couldn't remember.  My god my brain was fuzzy after getting some rest.  

I went to my streaming computer with my phone in my hand.  Slowly starting the process of turning everything on and logging into everything.  My eye kept going to my phone screen to the sleeping girl.  My breath caught in my throat when I noticed that she had turned in her sleep and her face was towards the phone now.

I feel like I was being stupid about this.  I had no feelings for this girl.  I didn't have time for that bullshit.  There was music to produce and I had friends to hang out and meet up with.  I sighed softly with that thought, knowing that I was being stupid.  I had done everything already that I wouldn't have done with anyone else.  Hell, I took a picture with this girl... with my face in it.  I let her post it on her instagram.

I rubbed my face with my hands.  My black nail polish was chipped and I just left it that way.  I really didn't care what I looked like.  There was no reason to care, when you already hated what you looked like, and didn't want to see your own face.  Only a handful of people knew what I looked like.  They seemed to think that I wasn't bad looking.  This girl didn't seem to care either...

I groaned and stopped my thoughts in their path.  I joined the voice chat with everyone in it.  They were all getting ready to stream.  I noticed that Emma was in here as well.  I had gone to see her after I was in the ER.  She knew about Kaylee.  Emma was picking on me the entire time I was there visiting her.  She had told me if I didn't make a move, that she would and she would make Kaylee lesbian for the night.  I rolled my eyes.  I checked one more time to make sure that I did have myself muted on the phone.  Kaylee's dark hair had fallen in her face.  I sighed softly wishing that I was there to move it out of her face.

"Heeeeeeellooooo Corpse?" I heard a soft sweet male voice.  It snapped me out of my thoughts.  It was Sykkuno.  I wondered how long they were trying to sit there and talk to me.  Hopefully it wasn't too long or they would wonder if something was wrong.  I already knew Emma was going to start pestering me if that was the case.

"Waddup?" my voice was quite a bit deeper because I had just woken up from my nap with Kaylee.  Though they didn't need to know that.  I heard a couple gasps in chats and a few chuckles already knew that it was because of my voice.  It was a little bit funny every time someone new heard my voice.  Though I didn't think there was anyone new in this chat at the moment, but they have never heard my voice after I just woken up.  Except Emma, she knew what I sounded though.

"Good noon!!" Rae said excitedly to me, trying to blow over the fact that my voice was a bit deeper.  This girl was something else.  She was so precious and adorable.  Lot of the fans shipped us.. Then again I'm pretty sure the fans shipped me with everyone in the group... Even Emma which was really funny cause I had a part on my body that she wasn't attracted to.