PART - 1

Avni was sitting and watching an unconscious Pragya. She was confused that why Pragya seemed so familiar to her. She tried to remember but couldn't think anything.

Vansh entered the room and put his hand on Avni's shoulder.

Vansh: Why are you so disturbed princess? I have seen since many days you are lost somewhere

Avni: I don't know dad but I feel I know her.

Vansh looked at Pragya and then looked at Avni again.

Vansh: Think carefully she may be your mother because she is very beautiful like you

Avni: Dad! Are you trying to flirt with the woman who is unconscious?

Vansh (innocently): Who is flirting? I don't flirt. I am a very innocent person.

Avni rolled her eyes at this. Vansh laughed at her and pulled her cheeks

💖💖💖💖💖

Ranbir fished cooking the last dish and covered it with a lid. He was very happy because it was his and Prachi's
second marriage anniversary. So, he had prepared all of Prachi's favorite dishes and as a gift for her because she did not like costly gifts.

He received a message from Prachi saying that she has some important work and will return home late she told him to had dinner and not to wait for her.

Ranbir felt dejected. All his plan has gone waste since the morning he was preparing for this. He took Arhana's help to keep Prachi away from the house but now she has some work.

No one else was there in the house as Aryan had gone to a friend's house. So, Ranbir went to sleep.

He didn't know for how many hours he was asleep but woke up with a start on hearing a loud shout.

SURPIRSE!!!

Prachi: Happy Marriage Anniversary Baklu!

Arhana burst the confetti.

Ranbir was shocked to see the beautifully decorated room.

Prachi took Ranbir outside to the garden it was also decorated beautifully with fairy lights. In the center, candles were arranged to form a heart in which PRANBIR was written.

Prachi (Smiling): How is this? Did you like it?

Ranbir: I loved it. It's so beautiful.

Prachi took out a box and gave it to Ranbir.

Prachi: Here is a small gift from me.

Ranbir opened the box and took out a album. It contained all their lovely memories.

Ranbir: Wow Prachi! All your gifts are so thoughtful. But, It's my turn now to give you something.

He produced a bouquet of red roses and gave it her by sitting on one knee

Ranbir: Our love is like these flowers.

Prachi (shocked): What do you mean? These flowers will die within a day and so our love will be over in a short time?

Ranbir: Chikchiki, you are misunderstanding me again! Look carefully, there is an artificial flower in the bouquet. Our love is natural and sweet like the real roses and everlasting like the artificial one.

Prachi: Baklu, you are becoming intelligent.

Ranbir (raising an imaginary collar): After all, whose husband am I?

Prachi laughed at his antics. His cuteness was one of the reasons she fell in love with him.

Ranbir: I have a question. How did you decorate everything so fast?

Prachi: Aryan and Shahana helped me.

Ranbir: What? They were in your plan too?

Prachi: This means they helped you too.

Ranbir: I guess, they will never stop acting as cupids for us.

Prachi: God knows when they will be stuck by cupid's arrow.

They smiled thinking about their siblings who were the only ones to understand and support them even when their parents and elders failed.

Ranbir: Did you have dinner?

Prachi: No.

Ranbir: That's great.

He pulled her inside and made her sit at the table. Then, he revealed the dishes prepared by him.

Prachi: Did you prepare all these by yourself?

Ranbir (scratching the back of his head): Yes

Prachi: Oh! I love you so much my baklu.

Ranbir: I love you too chikchiki.