PART - 2

Prachi was busy working on her laptop. She had an important meeting with a wealthy client and if it was successful, it would help her business a lot. She had already made a name for herself and her company in only 2 years by her hardwork. Now she wanted to make it one of the best business company in India.

She was concentrating in her work when someone barged into her cabin and jumped excitedly.

Prachi : Stop behaving like a kid Ranbir. This is my office.

Ranbir : I am sorry but I am so happy that I can't control my excitement. I have been offered to perform at a live concert.

Prachi : That's so great. Finally your dream is coming true.

Ranbir : It's all because of you. I feel your are the lucky charm of my life.

Prachi : It's nothing like that. It's all your hard work and dedication. Let's celebrate to enjoy your success.

Ranbir : As you wish. See you in the evening. Best of luck for your meeting.

He turned to go but came back and kissed Prachi's cheeks making her blush furiously.

Ranbir : I will take it as a gift for my success.

He winked and really left the cabin. Prachi smiled at his antics and smiled fondly.

💖💖💖💖💖

Sunny burst into his parent's room happily only to regret it seconds later.

Sunny : I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.

Disha came out of her husband's grip. She was embarrassed on being caught with her husband by none other than her son while Purab frowned at the disturbance.

Sunny : I must say you are one of the most romantic couples I have seen till date even at this age.

Purab : What do you mean by this age.  Haven't I missed to decades of my life being staying away from you.

Sunny : That still doesn't makes you young.

Purab : If you are unromantic that doesn't mean I should not romance my wife too.

This time Disha interrupted the fun banter between the father and son.

Disha : I don't usually agree with Purab ji but this time I think he is correct. Don't you think it's time you find a girlfriend or wife for yourself Sunny?

Purab looked to be offended at Disha's first statement but nodded in agreement at the second.

Sunny : I am not ready for relationships yet.

Unknown to everyone, he missed his childhood best friend Kiara very much. Her very thoughts made him happy and sad at the same time. Their memories were most precious to him. His heart told him she was still alive but all his attempts to find her had gone in vain. May be this was the reason he couldn't be in a relationship with anyone else.

💖💖💖💖💖

The four musketeers were getting ready for dinner outside. Loads of good news from Ranbir's live concert to Prachi's bagging the deal and Shahana getting a chance to work with her favorite designer for a college project due to her good grades in the examination had forced them to celebrate the day.

They usually didn't eat out. It was not that they didn't have money but they preferred to stay away from the show off life and stay away from the unwanted people.

Aryan was the first one to get ready. He got impatient when no one came even after 15 minutes. He knew that Pranbir must be busy romancing, so he couldn't call them but he could surely call Shahana to kill his boredom. Also, if he and Shahana were kept together for a while, an agreement was sure to break out which would force Pranbir to come out too.

Standing in front of her room, it reminded him of the morning incident and he smiled unknowingly.

Aryan was standing outside the college, waiting for Shahana to come out.

She didn't make him wait long and he could spot her among the many students walking towards the campus gate.

But, in a flash, Shahana vanished and something pounced on him. He wrapped his arms around it to prevent both of them from falling. It felt like a giant teddy.

Shahana : I'm so so so happy Aryan! I'll get to see and work with my favorite fashion designer, the one and only Avni Malhotra.

Aryan: Congrats. I'm happy for you.

The awws from the fellow students made them leave each other and he was sure he had seen her blushing.

The awkwardness had vanished after a few minutes and while she was explaining animatedly her dream of meeting Avni, he couldn't but admire how cute she was. Her cuteness was the reason she was his crush and yes, it was a secret.

They reached home after college.