𝗖𝗛-𝟲: 𝗔 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀

A day after Dante's arrival in New York City, he and Braedey met up with Misty and Leo, the four of them at Misty's game shop, all of them deciding to have a chat with one another regarding important matters.

In a private room hidden from everyone, Braedey, Leo, Dante, and Misty sat by one table, with their Bakugan sitting down on the table.

"So, why did you want us to come here?" Misty asked.

"For a good reason, no doubt." Leo realised.

"I believe it is time to tell you about the universe where we come from." Yamato began.

"The world of Vestroia..." Braedey stated.

"The place where all Bakugan come from." Dante added.

"That is correct. Vestroia is a vast dimension made of six attribute worlds. You humans would know them better as Fire, Earth, Light, the Dark side, Water and Wind." Hercules explained. "In the very centre of our universe, there are two opposite cores. Infinity, the source of all positive energy. And the Silent Core, the source of all negative energy. These two opposing forces mantain the equilibrium of our dimension. But there was one rogue Bakugan, who in his lust for control, schemed to seize all of the power for himself. This had never happened in our universe before. His name is Naga, and his mission was to penetrate the core and seize it's power, but this had never been done before. However, he didn't succeed, and he released all the negative energy. It has affected us, and now, it has spilled into your world."

"And.... everyone didn't live happily ever after, and that's it." Orion shrugged.

Braedey then realised something. "That would mean that the cards that fell from the sky actually came from some sort of rupture between both worlds that allowed them to connect."

"No kidding! You think I came over from my house?" Orion scoffed. "The next thing I know, I wake up in your world. I was freaked!"

"Orion. Your story sounds almost interesting. But do you mind not interrupting?" Misty asked.

"Sorry." Orion sighed.

"Yamato. Hercules, please continue." Dante asked.

"After Naga had disruped our world and before the Bakugan had begin entering yours, there was one human who crossed over into Vestroia." Artemis now informed.

At this everyone gasped in surprise. "A human entered Vestroia? Are you serious?!" Leo now asked.

"Yes. And he was the one who showed Naga how to enter the centre of the world. He opened the portal." Hercules now stated. "Vestroia fell into a world of sheer madness. The negative power overwhelming the minds and wills of the Bakugan that lived there. The violence escalated, and it seemed that there would be no end to it. That was when I decided to enter your world and put an end to this insanity."

"So, how long have you been here, you two?" Skylar asked to her two Bakugan.

"Honestly, we've been here for possibly as long as both Vulcan and Orion." Slifer informed to her partner. "I realised my world was about to collapse in upon itself, and our only hope to save it was to come to your world."

"Just before we left, we saw the Infinity Core leaving Vestroia to enter your world." Artemis added in.

"You saw it fly away?" Orion asked in surprise.

"Naga must have summoned it here to this planet!" Vulcan stated.

"Now our mission is clear: we must return both the Infinity Core and the Silent Core back to where we belong, otherwise Vestroia is doomed. We must find the human that had corrupted Naga's mind." Yamato informed next.