𝗖𝗛-𝟭𝟬: 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘂𝘀 𝗩𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘂𝘀

"You being serious right now?! You met the famous Bakugan Battle Brawlers, and you even battled against Dan Kuso and his Dragonoid?"

After his interaction with the Battle Brawlers earlier in the day, Braedey managed to find Leo and the girls, and he told them about what happened regarding the whole situation. It was definitely unexpected and really an eye-opener when one thinks of it.

"Yeah. Have to admit, didn't think Dan would be such a tricky opponent to battle. It was as if he came up with the strategies and whatnot for the game." Braedey answered to Leo. "But when he threw Drago in, both he and Dan are a wicked team. Hercules and I had to really try and level the playing field against them, and we had to use the Scorching Dragon ability card, plus the Atomic Fire fusion ability, in order for us to win."

"Yes... although I sensed something strange during the battle." Hercules spoke up next.

"What sort of something?" Vulcan questioned.

"Yeah. What?" Orion wondered.

"Something amiss?" Ryujin quizzed.

"During the battle, I could sense something within me. It was as if... my soul was attempting to intertwine with Braedey's." Hercules answered.

Braedey's eyes widened as he thought back. "Yeah. I felt that, too. When Hercules was low on power, I felt it as well. When I threw in an ability card, the two of us felt an increase of power. And it happened again when we used the Atomic Fire fusion ability card. It was... so strange..."

"Yeah. It was unlike anything I've felt before or since." Hercules agreed.

"Odd..." Misty mused, Ryujin nodding back. "Peculiar..."

"Agreed." Ryujin acknowledged. "This is rather interesting to note of."

"By the way, Marucho gave us these launchers as a gift of good will." Braedey shows the bag of launchers to them. "Figures as much we might need a tactical advantage in case."

"Cool." Leo commented.

"Yes. These will be helpful." Misty nods in agreement.

"We can definitely use these." Skylar nodded.

"By the way, the brawlers told me about this Bakugan that Masquerade is using. It's known as Hydranoid, a monster unlike anything anyone's ever seen." Braedey now informed to them.

"Hydranoid? That's a name that sends shivers down my spine." Misty shuddered.

"Yes." Hana nodded. She had gotten the chance to meet Braedey and talk to them, the Pyrus brawler happy and warmly welcomed Hana to the team, even learning all he can of her Haos Bakugan Elvia.

"Do any of you know of this Bakugan?" Skylar asked to the Bakugan.

"No, unfortunately not." Slifer answered.
"Same here." Orion shook his head.
"I've not heard of such a Bakugan." Vulcan included.
"Same." Artemis stated.

"It seems that this Darkus Bakugan is a total mystery." Hercules mused. "However, we'd best be ready and be careful for anything. Who knows whoever could also be working with Masquerade."

"By the way, have you guys seen Dante?" Braedey now asked to the others. "I haven't seen him since our four-way battle with Cardin and Audrey."

"He's been setting up his temporary home just outside of Manhattan." Leo informed back to him. "He said he'll catch up with us in Central Park later."

"Why do I get the feeling he's going to do something either really stupid or crazy?" Misty wondered to herself, her Aquos Dragonoid looking to her.

"Yes. I too feel the same way..." Ryujin acknowledged.